IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay)

What do you think of this RP?

• It's GREAT, I love it!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Meh, it's OKAY I guess...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • It SUCKS.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (for whatever reason the other three options aren't how you feel about this rp)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
(So I guess we're getting a reset then?)
(I think it's a tie 3-3 right now xD

We could do some sort of partial reset, as in reset the story but use the same character [or characters] from the first reset unless you REALLY want to change the character that you've been using in the first reset. It's a compromise I wouldn't necessarily mind...

Otherwise [because people have been gone for so long and {at least for me} don't even remember what their characters' personalities and actions they've taken even are, or the general story besides a short summary], I think a full second reset would probably be ideal. Idk, I guess we would need a tiebreaker vote [unless you want my vote to count for 2 or smth and then we'd reset either way-]...)

(I think it's a tie 3-3 right now xD

We could do some sort of partial reset, as in reset the story but use the same character [or characters] from the first reset unless you REALLY want to change the character that you've been using in the first reset. It's a compromise I wouldn't necessarily mind...

Otherwise [because people have been gone for so long and {at least for me} don't even remember what their characters' personalities and actions they've taken even are, or the general story besides a short summary], I think a full second reset would probably be ideal. Idk, I guess we would need a tiebreaker vote [unless you want my vote to count for 2 or smth and then we'd reset either way-]...)
(I really don't want to reset, we were going so well... ;()

(Oof.

Well, we can always leave it up to chance to decide, like flipping a coin or something. It's more fair than tweaking a vote to be worth double. But that's just a suggestion, I guess.)

(...If it's a reset, I'm probably just gonna give up anyways.)

(I really don't want to reset, we were going so well... ;()
(Hmmm... I don't know. Here, how about this. Can somebody take the time to whip out a FAT quote scavenger hunt that'll pretty accurately sum up what's happened since the first reset? It doesn't need to be every detail, and pre-reset content can be ignored, but if someone can do that, then I think that resetting won't be necessary, perhaps...

And if someone doesn't remember their character(s), they can just check the OOC, since there isn't nearly as much content to sift through there-)
(Oof.

Well, we can always leave it up to chance to decide, like flipping a coin or something. It's more fair than tweaking a vote to be worth double. But that's just a suggestion, I guess.)
(I feel like with the luck I have that'd be a reset no matter what...)
(That'll be a last-resort thing, I think. It's not a bad idea, but not the ideal situation. Why has democracy failed me like this? WHY AMERICA, WHYYYYYYY-)
(Same here. I swear, it feels like with every RP, there's one major reason for me to just want to leave and never come back.)
(Well, I'm hoping this won't be the same for you. Just try to hold out for now, okay? We're figuring crap out xD)

(Hmmm... I don't know. Here, how about this. Can somebody take the time to whip out a FAT quote scavenger hunt that'll pretty accurately sum up what's happened since the first reset? It doesn't need to be every detail, and pre-reset content can be ignored, but if someone can do that, then I think that resetting won't be necessary, perhaps...
(*insert me having typed a summary of recent events in the OOC*)

(How recent, though? From the beginning of the reset? Like I said, I pretty much don't remember ANYTHING that's happened here, it's been so long and crazy xD)
(Aside from the things that happened after you left, important things were:
-Endless Gluttony being generally annoying
-Animus' old characters killing Skeletron and turning the dungeon into their base
-You going "reeeeeee" when I didn't wanna tell you something important
-Crusty Turd Worm getting killed, Diana sparing Clam Boi
-Diana becoming a werewolf
-And some less important things)

Back
Top Bottom