tModLoader I need someone to help me with biome generation and NPC AI -Confection REBAKED

Lion8cake

Terrarian
Greetings

I am currently working on the Confection Rebaked and I cannot finish this mod alone. I need some help from person/people with Biome generation and more complex NPC AI. The Confection is an alt to the Hallowed so the world gen would need to replace the hallowed (preferably only in crimson worlds if do-able). I also suck at NPC ai so currently all npcs in the mod Betas have vanilla ai. I would like to have this changed before I release it to the mod Browser.

The mod is in its beta stage and has been in the works for almost 7 weeks now.
Video on the confection:
Mod discord:
Join the Confection REBAKED Discord Server!
Mod Beta Download:

I hope someone can help me soon, the mod is getting closer to release.

-Lion8cake

For world generation of the Confection, you should attempt to use BiomeLib by Dradonhunter11. It vastly simplifies the process for making biome alternates. The benefit to using this as a dependency is that it makes any other mods with this dependency that have Corruption or Hallow biome alts compatible and generally not step on each others' toes.

For world generation of the Confection, you should attempt to use BiomeLib by Dradonhunter11. It vastly simplifies the process for making biome alternates. The benefit to using this as a dependency is that it makes any other mods with this dependency that have Corruption or Hallow biome alts compatible and generally not step on each others' toes.
I have but it doesn't seem to work for me and I would like the mod to be on its own and not depend on other mods to work.

I have but it doesn't seem to work for me and I would like the mod to be on its own and not depend on other mods to work.
Well if it doesn't work, you could try asking Dradonhunter11 for some help. Also, I don't understand the negative stigma behind dependencies. The entire purpose is to allow multiple mods to use the same code, allowing them to do things together with minimal compatibility issues. If another mod wanted to add a Hallowed alt such as the Cyber, for example, it would most likely conflict with your Confection depending on its implementation. Using BiomeLib would fix that.

Sorry I didn't see this it didn't ping me for it.
Yes I would like some help on configuring the Confection with BiomeLibs.
yeah, sure just drop me a DM here or on discord, I'll assume you are on tML so you could also contact me there. You can't miss me there anyway.

I'd love for there to be an option to have both this and the Hallow the way you can have both Corruption and Crimson in a drunk world.

I do have some generation set aside for the dunken seed for when we get around for that
I'm guessing that would be for 1.4? I'm using a couple mods to get both evils and both ores in 1.3.5. In the meantime does the Dryad still sell Hallow seeds even with this mod in? Because then at least the Hallow can be artificially seeded in a Confection world.

I'm guessing that would be for 1.4? I'm using a couple mods to get both evils and both ores in 1.3.5. In the meantime does the Dryad still sell Hallow seeds even with this mod in? Because then at least the Hallow can be artificially seeded in a Confection world.
No she doesn't although you can make the heavenly forge which turns most of the confections items into hallowed items and vis versa.

Back
Top Bottom