Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

What is my favorite boss? Hints: 1. Jungle 2. Drops my favorite magic weapon 3. Many tiny minions

• King Slime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eye of Cthulhu

• Brain of Cthulhu

• Queen Bee

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Eater of Worlds

• Skeletron

• Wall of Flesh

• Queen Slime

• The Twins

• The Destroyer

• Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Golem

• Empress of Light

• Duke Fishron

• Lunatic Cultist

• Moon Lord

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"She fought and died in the fight against the Lunatic Cult some time ago. Her soul was for some reason still around, so with my mana, her body was restored. Hmm... If you don't know her, well, there goes my hypothesis."
"Hypothesis?"
(I mean, no reason he can’t find out later. And no reason Ink can’t send a letter, seeing as he knows where Blight is.)
(I think that it would be more fun to have Blight find out on his own tho)

"Hypothesis?"

(I think that it would be more fun to have Blight find out on his own tho)
(Alright.)
“Indeed!”
“Any idea where he is?”
“No exactly. Only that he’s in a cabin in the mountains.”
“Cabin in the mountains?…I think I saw something like that a while ago when I was first trying to survive on my own…I hadn’t yet nailed hunting, so I ended up taking leftovers that were left out…eventually, I found other methods of getting food…”
“Wow…that…that must’ve been rough…”
*Ink, feeling bad for Weaver, and being the emotional and supportive husband he is, gives Weaver a huge hug before proceeding.*
“Any chance you remember where the cabin is?”

“Actually, I do! In fact, I think I have a map somewhere in my bag from when I used to go there for food.”
*Weaver runs into the house to search her bag, and then comes back out shortly after holding the map.*
“I’ve got it!”

“Great! Let’s get going!”

"Moving on, is there anything you particularly want to do? Even though I have been preparing this place, there are something I do have to leave to time."

*Weaver looks to the others.*
“Anyone else want to come?”

“I’ll stay here and hold down the fort while you guys are gone.”
“And I will assist with that.”

“Actually, I do! In fact, I think I have a map somewhere in my bag from when I used to go there for food.”
*Weaver runs into the house to search her bag, and then comes back out shortly after holding the map.*
(Ah yes convenient be convenient)
(And so I am obligated to say)
(Deux Ex Machina moment)

"Moving on, is there anything you particularly want to do? Even though I have been preparing this place, there are something I do have to leave to time."
"No, nothing I particularly want to do at this moment."
*Weaver looks to the others.*
“Anyone else want to come?”

“I’ll stay here and hold down the fort while you guys are gone.”
“And I will assist with that.”
"Well I kind of have an obligation to guard the house, so you guys go have fun without me!"

"Well I kind of have an obligation to guard the house, so you guys go have fun without me!"
*Ink smiles.*
“Grim, you always guard the house. And I think you need a break. Even a living Tizona needs to see the outside world and have the opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors. Let Caleb and Arien handle this. I miss spending time with you.”

TerrariaOn3DS said:
"No, nothing I particularly want to do at this moment."
"Hmm, then do you wish to check on the others or something? Although they did help around, then somewhat left after that. Somewhat irking to me in particular, considering someone decided to come by offered to help for an exchange. Which I helped them with their problem and they simply left and that's it."
InkTheApplejack said:
(Well, let me know if you want me to change it so that they’re wondering in the mountains for like two days.)
(
-roland.png

If you want to go ahead.
You could also, you know, use the problem of not knowing to show off your character's talents and have some character development as they solve the problem. It would give a more satisfactory conclusion when your characters succeed, you know.)

"Hmm, then do you wish to check on the others or something? Although they did help around, then somewhat left after that. Somewhat irking to me in particular, considering someone decided to come by offered to help for an exchange. Which I helped them with their problem and they simply left and that's it."
"I suppose that we could."
*Ink nods.*
“Besides, Bloodshed Ink is dead. Lilly should be safe now.”
"Oh yeah you're right! I almost forgot that he was why I was guarding Lilly in the first place!"

"Very well. Give me a moment."
Commanding his constructs, several of them assemble together, before Velika's powers over artifice molds the metalwork of the constructs, intertwining them and redesigning them into a new larger construct. Sparks fly, metal creaks, and gears twist, until Velika finishes. The construct is now a large and long vessel, with six insect-like legs, newly made from already existing parts.
"You know, I've always wondered why people rarely have vehicles in this world. Sure, animals work as mounts, but you don't even see a railway system anywhere these days. Should probably work on that when we get back."

Back
Top Bottom