Terraria State of the Game - March 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
The £32,000 question, I wanna ask is why the :red: do Angry Trappers drop Uzis, they don't even know how to hold them let alone use them, I always found that bizarre though I am not complaining mind, I like the Uzi and the Angry Trapper is one of my favourite Jungle enemies. Also I know its a Homestuck and Thrift Shop reference, but I find it quite wierd but in a funny way that Crimeras and Eater Of Souls carry and drop Burgers of all things.

The £32,000 question, I wanna ask is why the :red: do Angry Trappers drop Uzis, they don't even know how to hold them let alone use them, I always found that bizarre though I am not complaining mind, I like the Uzi and the Angry Trapper is one of my favourite Jungle enemies. Also I know its a Homestuck and Thrift Shop reference, but I find it quite wierd but in a funny way that Crimeras and Eater Of Souls carry and drop Burgers of all things.
You mean you don't get ak47s while killing plants? geez, people these days..

Are we forgetting that Castlevania as a whole, Terraria's biggest inspiration, has you finding cooked chicken inside walls? And miscellaneous food items like Milk from werewolves? And an extremely powerful sword from a severed head? Castlevania is pretty much the reason you see odd things like Uzi dropping from a plant, and they doubled down in 1.4 by making enemies in general drop random food items with no logic behind it.

and they doubled down in 1.4 by making enemies in general drop random food items with no logic behind it.
There's definitely some logic about how you get chicken nuggets from harpies, bacon from pigrons, etc. Just think about it a little bit. Like, you get milk from skeletons because calcium-rich milk is said to give you strong bones. You get fries from flying fish because of fish-and-chips. You get stereotypically Mexican food (nachos) from desert creatures, and you get stereotypically Italian food (pizza) from the marble creatures (though one could argue they're more Greek-themed than Roman-themed, but whatever).

There's definitely some logic about how you get chicken nuggets from harpies, bacon from pigrons, etc. Just think about it a little bit. Like, you get milk from skeletons because calcium-rich milk is said to give you strong bones. You get fries from flying fish because of fish-and-chips. You get stereotypically Mexican food (nachos) from desert creatures, and you get stereotypically Italian food (pizza) from the marble creatures (though one could argue they're more Greek-themed than Roman-themed, but whatever).
Some of the little funny descriptions actually give logic too

Please Terraria developers, make a dlc for Terraria, and that this dlc is a launcher with all the already released versions of Terraria, that would be great.

Please Terraria developers, make a dlc for Terraria, and that this dlc is a launcher with all the already released versions of Terraria, that would be great.
While it isn't created by the devs, I highly recommend you check out this tool. It's a program that can find just about any version on the game using its Steam Manifest ID and download a version of it. If you download the another instance of the current version and place it in a different folder, it won't get updated to the next patch.

While it isn't created by the devs, I highly recommend you check out this tool. It's a program that can find just about any version on the game using its Steam Manifest ID and download a version of it. If you download the another instance of the current version and place it in a different folder, it won't get updated to the next patch.
Valve no longer allows downloading Steam depots.

I said that the irony is pathetic, not the person himself. Go to school, dude.
Alright, lets end it here. No need to be getting confrontational. Your first comment does come off rather rude so it could be easily misunderstood - Maybe take some more time to choose your words so it doesn't happen again.

Same goes to other people here, lets move on rather than fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom