Switch [1.4.3] Map covered

The Pickle

Terrarian
I went on to my character with 100+ hours on one world to complete update stuff and the whole map was covered like it was a new world but all my builds are still there. I'm missing majority of the map now which is annoying because I can't find certain things underground and I do not remember their location as I have not been on this world for ages. please fix this bug because I don't want it to happen to my current characters and worlds or to other people

It also happened to me on Xbox, I would assume the only way to fix this is by re exploring your world. I don't think there is anything they can do on their end. It terms of them making it so your previously explored areas on the map again.

I can only assume tho that re exploring is the only way to have it like before. But I could be wrong.

I went on to my character with 100+ hours on one world to complete update stuff and the whole map was covered like it was a new world but all my builds are still there. I'm missing majority of the map now which is annoying because I can't find certain things underground and I do not remember their location as I have not been on this world for ages. please fix this bug because I don't want it to happen to my current characters and worlds or to other people
Hi! I have not experienced this issue myself in 1.4.0 or 1.4.3 but I have in 1.3 before the update. Although the map did other buggy things along with this. Looks like it made a return unfortunately. I hope you don’t have the issue again

Happened to me before. Never really had a straight up fix but I always just grabbed a Clentaminator and it worked well to fill it all in again.

Hi! I have not experienced this issue myself in 1.4.0 or 1.4.3 but I have in 1.3 before the update. Although the map did other buggy things along with this. Looks like it made a return unfortunately. I hope you don’t have the issue again
Same here. I have only seen the issue on 1.3 and only on a world my friend was hosting

Back
Top Bottom