Terraria Turns Eleven - Town Slimes Are Coming to Celebrate the Occasion!

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
10th Art 1920x622.png

11 years ago, Terraria was shared with the world for the first time, and 11 years later, Terraria remains our Labor of Love – a game that is like a child to us. We have enjoyed watching Terraria evolve and grow over the years and equally continue to enjoy the outpouring of support from all of you. Thank you all so very much!

We look forward to continuing the Terraria franchise journey with you for many more years to come!

Slime Town 3.gif

In celebration of Terraria’s 11th Anniversary, we are proud to introduce the latest addition to our Pet License roster: Town Slimes! This cast of characters is packed with personality and players will get the chance to have one Town Slime move into their towns when the Labor of Love update comes out later this year.

Which Town Slime are you hoping will move in with you?

Last edited:
View attachment 369438

11 years ago, Terraria was shared with the world for the first time, and 11 years later, Terraria remains our Labor of Love – a game that is like a child to us. We have enjoyed watching Terraria evolve and grow over the years and equally continue to enjoy the outpouring of support from all of you. Thank you all so very much!

We look forward to continuing the Terraria franchise journey with you for many more years to come!

View attachment 369446

In celebration of Terraria’s 11th Anniversary, we are proud to introduce the latest addition to our Pet License roster: Town Slimes! This cast of characters is packed with personality and players will get the chance to have one Town Slime move into their towns when the Labor of Love update comes out later this year.

OMG LETS GOO WE GET CLUB PENGUIN PUFFLE TERRARIA VERSION
i hope I get the blue one, it looks so interested in whatever it’s thinking of :)
(also fourth)

This is admittedly super cute! The first thing I started to wonder, was if it was possible to make an entire Slime Village but, since they're pets I doubt it.

Might have to get creative with building, if it's possible to get all eight (8?) Slimes. 🤔🥤

View attachment 369438

View attachment 369446

OH MY GOD YASSS

*RazorTyphoon has joined the chat*

This sounds really amazing, I'm hoping there are more variants of Town Slimes that have yet to be revealed.

(I'm betting the the Zoologist sells the license once you defeat Queen Slime, it would also be cool if you get multiple in one world.)

View attachment 369438

View attachment 369446

Back
Top Bottom