tModLoader ElementMachine mod

Mantodea

Terrarian
Element Machine
this is my old page for this mod's predecessor EaM
I'm a 16 year old Senior High student in China and also the only author of this mod
I'm gonna to go for studying because term begins so i will update my mod very slow from Marth 1st
this mod is another beginning, thank you for playing my mod

the story is happened in a skyland above Terraria, whose name is "ElementMachineLand".
long long ago it was aparted from Terraria by energy stream and in the following time it has no communication with Terraria.Because of it was a part of Terraria ago, the structure of this skyland is the same as Terraria.But being above Terraria make it easier to be attacked by energy stream, so the people here think of two ways to protect themselves——
Element and Machine.
the Element believe in Element gods and build temples for getting powerful equipments and weapons; the Machine consider everything is the product of energy stream, they use Metal, Alloy and Energy Conduction Material to simulate Element's energy.
because of having no communication with Terraria, the weapons and equipments in ElementMachineLand have many difference based on those in Terraria. Besides sword, staff, bow, gun and others, they have many weapons with Element such as
「ChainSickle」and「Knife」
you were a famous warrior in Terraria for defeat many evil power, after you complete your adventure you are rolled up by a energy stream. When you get up, you find that you are on this skyland which people consider it as star and your equipments and weapons are decomposed into element dust by energy. The evil power is still alive : Corruption, Crimson, Hallow...and not only these. The dimension intrusion is also common here : Sulphurous Sea, Sunken Sea... the eyes in the sky is not only the big octopus on the back of the moon. Luckily, a man seems like the Guide pick up you and he says : ' I'm not that "Guide" ! maybe we're just similar. ' This is a completely new risk!

CURRENT MOD VERSION:
Version 0.1.3.0 - (TModloader 0.11.8.7)
Available on the Browser (GitHub)
Discord: Join the ElementMachine mod Discord Server!

--== IMPORTANT INFO ==--
I'm looking for some spriters and coder(be good at Boss AI)~~(and translator

Adds over 40 items, some type of new weapons and some special mechanism.
1645971162268.png
add a mechanism——Analyze, some Machine recipes will show this when you is near this tile
1645970888604.png
and after analyze it, the item will be sold in the "Guide" Shop (yes i set a shop for the "Guide"
1645973114978.png
1645973162403.png

2.27 Edition :
1. now my mod will be like this in modlist page if you load it (it's cool i think)
1647180093072.png
2.add some items
3.fix some bug

Last edited:
next update will be in next weekend I think
Edition: 1.altar
1646752275662.png
2.tooltip background sprite
1646752202804.png
3.mod item's element and some thing cool

Last edited:
great sprites
the modlist bar looks pretty cool too the way all the elements are present
wasn't aware you could customize it like that in tmod 1.3

questions though
how do i complete the machine code? the energized armor has the set bonus "code isnt complete" or something to that effect
where can i get the other antilion mobs?
-i know for the sand element armor you definitely need to beat the first boss which can't be summoned without the modded material

Back
Top Bottom