Favourite Youtubers?

Smallant, Members of HermitCraft specifically MumboJumbo, Keralis, and BdoubleO100, Elppa, and some Wilbur Soot.

(Currently)
Stuff I watch everyday:
1. AdamChromeE
2. Chippy
Stuff I watch whenever it uploads new stuff:
1. IGoByLotsOfNames (A hypixel skyblock youtuber)
2. Dragoon
3. Wand of Sparking
4. Company Eggs
5. FitMC
6. Phoenix SC
7. Playirime
8. Crabbar
9. Mark Rober
10. Flytech Videos
11. Gungnir
Favorite youtubers: from top to bottom

Last edited:
I usually gravitate towards the more calm and relaxing channels, but I do enjoy more comedic based ones like Dragoon and Company Eggs. I don't watch many Terraria youtubers but their Terraria content is great. I guess I watch Chippy every now and then but I can never get hooked. Wand of Sparkling and Photon are other great choices as I come back to those often. I don't watch mainstream or popular youtubers, just ones I can find funny, Dragoon actually gets me to watch videos on games I don't like or are not interested in which says a lot. I love the first year of Game Grumps which I come back to every one or two years. Emplemon and Jontron make amazing stuff. TheRealJims is another relaxing one I come to every now and then to get a mix of Simpsons in there, I won't mention more since I don't want some getting unwanted attention. I'm not one of those people who watch a new channel every week, infact these are pretty much all the ones I watch.

1.Chippyscouch
2.Happydays
3.Wand of sparking
4.adamchromeE
5.Gungir
6.Beaverac
7.Biron Gaming
8.GitgudWO
9.Tea
10.Photon

Go sub to wand of sparking!

Pewdiepie, Forge Labs, Alex Roe (not the country singer/actor, the indie music guy), Garand Thumb, Forgotten Weapons, Bob Ross, Steven He, Lack of Entertainment.

Last edited:
simpleflips
jerma985
vinesauce
turkey tom
qxir
asumsauce
videogamedunkey
turndownforwalt
brandon james greer
probably missed a few

My current go-tos are rtgaming, funnywes (makes meme videos for metal Gear rising revengeance), max0r (makes the "incorrect summary of" videos), Optimus (makes commentary videos about current events), and aliensrock

chippy captain sparkles ant vedom are the few I watch I mostly use YouTube for music
been watching captain sparkles since like when he had 400k subs over ten years ago now in mid 2011

Back
Top Bottom