Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I think I have discovered a pretty interesting "glitch" of sorts within the For the Worthy seed. It appears that most, but not all of the For the Worthy changes occurred in my world. For example,

Dungeon is inverted
Spawned in with Demolitionist
Boss A.I. is different (?) (Eater of Worlds would spit underground, but the Wall of Flesh is the standard size)
Skyware Chests are locked
Words were backward upon generation
One block gaps of lava appear in the Underworld
Ponds are sometimes replaced with lava
However,

Pots and shaken trees never drop bombs
Bunnies are not explosive
Not all demons are voodoo demons
Ash Blocks do not collapse
The tree on the world selection screen is not a willow
Details on Glowing Mushroom and other biome generation unknown.

The world seed is also listed as "2.3.1.for the worthy"
Does the string of numbers in front of "for the worthy" mean a space was present?
Could putting a space give you a toned-down For the Worthy experience?

Last edited:
I'd say it'd be an error in terraria world gen, as the system doesn't have the best track record with consistent generation. however, the chances of this happening would lower since it was loading a constant seed, I'd say your world is a 1 in (big number) rarity, congratulations! :D

I'd say it'd be an error in terraria world gen, as the system doesn't have the best track record with consistent generation. however, the chances of this happening would lower since it was loading a constant seed, I'd say your world is a 1 in (big number) rarity, congratulations! :D
Interestingly, I actually discovered it to be a tModLoader error about 5 minutes ago. For The Worthy works completely fine on the standard app, but tModLoader creates all the inconsistencies. I wish I got the rare generation, but unfortunately, I'm off to write another bug report.

Back
Top Bottom