Resolved [PS4] Won't Pick Up Items

When I did the Old One's Army the other day it wouldn't let me pick up the defender medals even though I participated and had available inventory slots. And today on Master mode it wouldn't let me pick up a King Slime treasure bag even though I again participated and had available slots. Not only that, but it spawned only 1 bag in a server with two players total in it.

When I did the Old One's Army the other day it wouldn't let me pick up the defender medals even though I participated and had available inventory slots. And today on Master mode it wouldn't let me pick up a King Slime treasure bag even though I again participated and had available slots. Not only that, but it spawned only 1 bag in a server with two players total in it.
Do you have an Encumbering Stone in your inventory that you maybe didn’t realize is there?

Each player need to do damage to the boss in order to get a treasure bag, did both players hurt the boss enough?

Do you have an Encumbering Stone in your inventory that you maybe didn’t realize is there?

Each player need to do damage to the boss in order to get a treasure bag, did both players hurt the boss enough?
I most certainly damaged the boss plenty as did my friend, and no I didn't have the encumbering stone (never heard of it until now). After this potential bug happened though, it seemed to have fixed itself.

I most certainly damaged the boss plenty as did my friend, and no I didn't have the encumbering stone (never heard of it until now). After this potential bug happened though, it seemed to have fixed itself.
Glad it’s fixed now. Might’ve been some server latency. Not much can be done with that.

Back
Top Bottom