Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack (Blocky Update!)

Wither.png

Wither Storm Concept Art (inspired by Michaelzilla's Lackeen Zero)
Info: The 1st form Wither Storm awakening he breaks out of the ice and taking everything in South Pole, Mobzilla attacked Wither Storm in South Pole, Mobzilla will atomic breath at Wither Storm will cosmic breath, he evolved into a 2nd form of Wither Storm, he was eating the humans then flew away, Mobzilla roared at Wither Storm. In New York, Wither Storm is taking cars, light poles, and everything.

Last edited:
View attachment 374077
Wither Storm Concept Art (inspired by Michaelzilla's Lackeen Zero)
Info: The 1st form Wither Storm awakening he breaks out of the ice and taking everything in South Pole, Mobzilla attacked Wither Storm in South Pole, Mobzilla will atomic breath at Wither Storm will cosmic breath, he evolved into a 2nd form of Wither Storm, he was eating the humans then flew away, Mobzilla roared at Wither Storm. In New York, Wither Storm is taking cars, light poles, and everything.
Interesting design idea.

Hello again everyone. Time for another update.
I know I said last time that furniture would be finished last month but, I'm not gonna lie, I severely underestimated my laziness. I ended up only doing bathtubs and sinks, and there are still 4 furniture tiles left (last month I also got that number wrong). However, progress has been made in other areas.
1656963889274.png

We have finally finished respriting all villagers to fit our current style. Some of them also got entirely changed in concept
I know these may look weird to you, but with time you'll come to appreciate them even more than the abominations we have now (trust me, I know)
1656963894353.png

I finally decided to add more minimap frames. This one is one of my favorites.
The other newly added minimap frames are: Xaero's, Redstone, Legends, End, Lush, and Nether
Oh yeah we also resprited the fancy mana bar so it shows your soul instead
1656963900459.png

Since our spriting ability has improved so much since the Evil Update, we decided to resprite everything from that update. So I present to you The Barrier
That's it. Here's the compilation:
1656963864750.png
Now, on a more serious note.
Technoblade's passing deeply saddens both Lamb and me. I personally was a big fan of his and his content.
We thought it'd be a nice gesture to add this pet as a little tribute to him.
1656963851048.png

This is the King's Crown and the Never-Dying Pig.
If you want to commemorate Technoblade with this pet, you can get it by slaying corrupt/crimson enemies. In a way, this kinda symbolizes Techno's amazing ability to overwhelm large amounts of enemies by himself.
Rest in peace.

Remember to hug your loved ones and enjoy life as much as you can.
See you next month.

I have an alternative idea for moon lord:wither chimera. It would be the normal wither storm but combined with end energy, scull, lightning, and various other things. If used, please credit me. Additional note:this idea sounded better in my head

Hey guys.
Apologies for not making an update post in a while. I'm not gonna lie, I didn't forget. It's just that there wasn't much to say. I had technical issues during July so I was unable to work on the pack, and when those issues were resolved I was already demotivated, I had more responsibilities, and I started playing Hollow Knight which consumed almost all of my free time lol.
Anyways, Terraria's Labor of Love update is coming in late September, and as we promised, our 1.5 update would come after that, so expect it to release a few days or weeks after.
There are still furniture sets that I need to add to consider this update technically complete. I also want to add a few other things, like boss resprites for Plantera and Queen Bee, new voice-acted sounds for Herobrine, etc, and I'll try my best to implement these in 1.5. If I don't, I'll just release a patch. If you're wondering, I will absolutely add some of the new stuff from the Labor of Love update (like town slimes, hell yeah).
I should also mention that LoL will break some of the pack's content so I advise not playing the pack until we update it.

But that's enough about the next update. I actually have info regarding the next next update. Lamb and I have decided to prioritize the content that actually matters in the game. So 1.6 will no longer be the Blocky Update Part 2 and 1.5 will become the only Blocky Update. I'm not gonna reveal just yet what the update's about but lemme tell you, it's gonna be huge (and hopefully I won't get demotivated halfway through lmao that would be terrible). For now, I'll just tell you the name of the update, which is the Endstorm Saga.
Yep, that's all you're getting. An ambiguous name.
Anyways here's a funny Discord message.
1662505484677.png

Back
Top Bottom