IC Unlikely Collision

(Should I have Phantom meet the group at the campsite? Kind of feel like they could use something to do.)

Well, maybe V1 should've had assumed they've somehow split (6, group), as only half of them died. The other half begin to cast Waterbolts about, but aimed at, and around V1. (11)
V1 held his ground and attempted to parry the water bolts via punching them with the feedbacker, which would send them back to their hosts much much faster. [12]

The waterbolts had a clause where they don't hurt the casters. That, or those mages had dodged them anyway. [18], then fired more of the same after a teleport [6]

(Sure)

The waterbolts had a clause where they don't hurt the casters. That, or those mages had dodged them anyway. [18], then fired more of the same after a teleport [6]

(Sure)
[20]

V1 Parries again, this time predicting where one of the skeletons will teleport and projectile boosting a shotgun round into it. Absolutely decimating the skeleton

He easily evades the other’s attack, flipping a coin into the air and shooting it with his piercing revolver, hoping to pick off the other skeleton too.

[9]

Phantom would be arriving pretty much just in sight of the camp area place.

"Well, weren't you planning that test? to verify the claim?"

"So just watching and hoping to see something to determine if it's true or not then, but I suppose I don't really have a better suggestion."

"I mean, I do suppose I've heard mind reading could be used to try to find out, but I don't really have any way to verify that. And even then I think it would only really be able to tell you if the person has the kind of thoughts the other might."

"And I can't really help with that, because I don't know anyone who can, which I suppose isn't really helped by it not being legal outside of specific situations."

Back
Top Bottom