Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

Jack was waiting with his Wingman drawn and pointed above him

“Heard you snuck in last time.. wanted to see how you did it… what’s-“

He took the orb to his helmet, it slowly going through, while he still had control of his own mind, he countered by using his hackknife and stabbing Jana in the hand and snapping her wrist into a very much painful position.
That's the thing though...
It's not quite mind control. It's manipulation of a person's will.

<<Now. You kill everyone you've been travelling with too.>>

Nonetheless... the resistance is successful.
<...hm?>
He then unloaded his wingman’s 6 rounds and opened the cockpit hatch, pulling out his knife and then kicking Lana out, the hatch closing afterwards.
BT attempted to stomp on Lana now, something even regeneration wouldn't fix.
(Not so sure about regeneration being unable to fix that.)
(Shifters really don't need much to regenerate. Some of Jana's cells would've survived.)
(That's my 2 cents though. What do you think?)
(Also. Lana.)

Jana takes all the hits.
<...h-how?>
<...alright.>

(D20: 8...+5= 13 because of something. Soo, you'll have to roll 13 or higher to continue to resist. Sound cool?)
<<Stop BT, Jack.>>
Jana then gets up as their wounds fix themselves up rapidly.

If Jack doesn't stop BT from stomping her, then Jana just proceeds to blow herself back and out of the way with a blast of wind from her sword.

While Jana is busy with BT and Jack, "Roxas" suddenly jumps back to avoid a lightning cutter being thrown at them.

"I'm not sure, but for some reason one of my items was here."
"Huh, well I'm just walking around. Maybe I'll find something of mine"

That's the thing though...
It's not quite mind control. It's manipulation of a person's will.

<<Now. You kill everyone you've been travelling with too.>>

Nonetheless... the resistance is successful.
<...hm?>

(Not so sure about regeneration being unable to fix that.)
(Shifters really don't need much to regenerate. Some of Jana's cells would've survived.)
(That's my 2 cents though. What do you think?)
(so like… deadpool? A very small fraction can regenerate into a whole new being..? Does this mean you can clone yourself when split into pieces or…?)
(Also. Lana.)

Jana takes all the hits.
<...h-how?>
<...alright.>

(D20: 8...+5= 13 because of something. Soo, you'll have to roll 13 or higher to continue to resist. Sound cool?)
<<Stop BT, Jack.>>
[5]

Jack pulls back on the console, getting BT to freeze

“<Pilot Cooper.. what are you doing..?>”

Last edited:
*Notices the lightning cutter, and realizes something*
<Hold on... that cutter...>
<...Oh.>
*very quietly*

"Oh no."

After a bit, Tess and Bosque would come upon a hole about 3 meters in diameter going down into the earth
"Huh, I really wasn't expecting this. If this is what I think it is she really can mess with space"
Tess would jump down into the hole

(so like… deadpool? A very small fraction can regenerate into a whole new being..? Does this mean you can clone yourself or..?)
(Pretty much.)
(Theoretically, maybe, for the cloning. Their consciousness would be stored in this special 'super chromosome' in each of their cells, hence eliminating the need for a brain to store the consciousness. It's still used though for such storage, as long as it's intact.)
(Although, and I'm just improvising lore here, the cells cannot really communicate between separate bodies very easily. Cloning would be impractical in this regard.)
(...and now I must rewrite how the duplication spell works, cloning wise. Later.)
(Hopefully this makes sense.)

[5]

Jack pulls back on the console, getting BT to freeze

“<Pilot Cooper.. what are you doing..?>”
<<Now. Kill everyone here on the ground you've been travelling with.>>
Jana finishes up regenerating. Completely fine, again.

They then prepare their katana again, before stepping back slowly and preparing to dodge in the event BT is too... uncooperative.

"Huh, this really might be it."

Tess and Bosque would have dropped into a large circular underground chamber. It is mostly empty with the main POI (Point of intrest) being a set of 5-meter tall doors. Next to the doors is a man behind glass sitting at a control panel
Tess would start to walk over to the man

Back
Top Bottom