Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Does anyone have info on how far amazon has come in approving the new update? I'm tired of waiting and I want to know how much longer I have to wait.

So playing the everything seed and all the wires don’t show up when holding the wired activated blocks and pressure plates, went to the no traps seed and the wires show up.
I feel like that’s a missed opportunity for the no traps seed to stimulate there’s “no traps” and I mean it makes sense it’s a lot more trolly.

They're also significantly harder to get than a copper shortsword.
Candy Cane Sword can be accessed within 30 seconds of starting the game. I guess in the days where people instantly build a hellavator as soon as they can hellstone doesn't exactly have the allure it used to, but for anyone who was an OG, someone who played before 1.1, it was definitely common to clear the dungeon before spending a significant amount of time in hell. I still do that out of habit.

Candy Cane Sword can be accessed within 30 seconds of starting the game. I guess in the days where people instantly build a hellavator as soon as they can hellstone doesn't exactly have the allure it used to, but for anyone who was an OG, someone who played before 1.1, it was definitely common to clear the dungeon before spending a significant amount of time in hell. I still do that out of habit.
It's an event exclusive. Anyways, so this entire time I haven't had any proof to back up my claim that Volcano is good, but I do have something. I used the Volcano to fight Skeletron on Expert mode, and it worked wonders, it's effect is quite good. The hands went down in the fight within the first 20 seconds, and the head took quite a lot of damage when I had the opportunity to hit during the spinning attack.

It's an event exclusive. Anyways, so this entire time I haven't had any proof to back up my claim that Volcano is good, but I do have something. I used the Volcano to fight Skeletron on Expert mode, and it worked wonders, it's effect is quite good. The hands went down in the fight within the first 20 seconds, and the head took quite a lot of damage when I had the opportunity to hit during the spinning attack.
Oh, I wasn't paying attention, were you trying to argue with someone that Volcano was too weak for its tier? In that case I'll let you alone since I don't wanna be part of that. I was just chiming in to say Hellstone actually is in a tier above Dungeon, I didn't know what it was for.

Oh, I wasn't paying attention, were you trying to argue with someone that Volcano was too weak for its tier? In that case I'll let you alone since I don't wanna be part of that. I was just chiming in to say Hellstone actually is in a tier above Dungeon, I didn't know what it was for.
Yeah, makes sense. I'm just confused why people are saying Volcano is too weak even though it can pretty easily kill the next boss. Especially comparing it to Night's Edge is odd since it's a boss down from Night's Edge, and it's an ingredient for Night's Edge as well, so of course it's weaker.

Yeah, makes sense. I'm just confused why people are saying Volcano is too weak even though it can pretty easily kill the next boss. Especially comparing it to Night's Edge is odd since it's a boss down from Night's Edge, and it's an ingredient for Night's Edge as well, so of course it's weaker.
Your assumptions are still based on Molten necessarily being pre-Dungeon, but I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that, lol.

Does anyone know what they actually changed in the celebration seed? All it says in the log is 'a number of changes'

You should be able to craft potions at the decorative healing potions. IE: they should work like bottles, since the ones in the dungeon do.

Last edited:
You should be able to craft potions at the decorative healing potions. IE: they should work like bottles, since the ones in the dungeon do.
You can already do that.
Craft decorative potions at Heavy Workbench with either lesser health or lesser mana porion as ingridients.

You can already do that.
Craft decorative potions at Heavy Workbench with either lesser health or lesser mana porion as ingridients.
Bud I know, I'm saying the ones that you make that way don't work as crafting stations like the ones in the dungeon do.

Bud I know, I'm saying the ones that you make that way don't work as crafting stations like the ones in the dungeon do.
Why tho? Kinda doesn't make sense making a finished potion be also a crafting station for new potions.
Empty bottle makes sense cause you can use it to brew new stuff but already finished potion used to craft new potions?
That would be like using already finished and bottled Wine to make more Wine. (maybe a bad example but hopefuly you get the idea)

Why tho? Kinda doesn't make sense making a finished potion be also a crafting station for new potions.
Empty bottle makes sense cause you can use it to brew new stuff but already finished potion used to craft new potions?
That would be like using already finished and bottled Wine to make more Wine. (maybe a bad example but hopefuly you get the idea)
Don't ask me, that's literally already how the naturally generating ones work. Also a vase works for this too for some reason so it's kind of a shrug.

Is there a bug report forum for Labor of Love or are we just using the "Journey's End" bug report forum still?

Does anyone have info on how far amazon has come in approving the new update? I'm tired of waiting and I want to know how much longer I have to wait.
It was sent to Amazon at the same time the other platforms got it. They've always lagged behind in getting things approved, for whatever reason. If I had to guess, it will be approved sometime next week.

I also have the Amazon version for my tablet and I'm checking regularly for the update.

Is there a bug report forum for Labor of Love or are we just using the "Journey's End" bug report forum still?
Just continue to use the Journey's End section for reporting bugs. All of 1.4.x is Journey's End

Back
Top Bottom