Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I don't mean offense by this but the grammar and spelling in your mod is atrocious, I would like to fix it all but obviously can't (not apart of your team.). I want to edit all of the errors. I don't believe English is your first language so it's indubitable that you aren't amazing at it. (sorry if I offend you.)

Spelling and grammar are lacking, true, but in N-Terraria's current state it's sufficient; nothing about the current translation is truly confusing. I think Nakano should wait until he's more satisfied with the mod's mechanics before looking to properly translate.

He wouldn't have to make the translation better, I was offering assistance so that he can work on coding and mechanics etc, yet not worry about translation errors. Unless that's really something he doesn't want someone for at all.

I don't mean offense by this but the grammar and spelling in your mod is atrocious, I would like to fix it all but obviously can't (not apart of your team.). I want to edit all of the errors. I don't believe English is your first language so it's indubitable that you aren't amazing at it. (sorry if I offend you.)
Not an offense, to tell the truth, it's not the first time someone talks about the mod horrible grammar issues, i even joke about it saying that it's a mod feature.

I may ask for assistance of the players to fix the grammar, like i did on N Terraria 3 (or was it 2), using the wiki for that, but i shall do that only when i develop N Terraria 6.

He means the Dodge skill at high levels having a shorter cooldown than duration or something like that. I think.
True.

1. When dodge skill reaches level 5, it starts to cost no mana.
2. At all levels, it's cooldown is shorter than it's duration.
The cooldown is of approx. 1 to 1.5 secs. The duration is around 2.5 to 3 seconds.

At least the class does not sucks anymore. :3
Or at least didn't since the start of NTerraria 5.
Also, if i'm the first one to tell you about this bug, everyone sure likes exploiting the game, because everyone i know has already experienced it.

That bug is rounding around have some time, even before ending the mod development, but for some reason, everytime i tried to look forward fixing the bug, i forgot.

Can i somehow turn Action Mode on my NTerraria server? I want to balance buffs to players and mobs, so i want to play Action Mode and Regular RPG but i couldn't find an option to do it. Or could anyone tell me how to balance it out? After defeating Eye of Cithulhu I realized that I'm already very strong compared to vanilla but i don't have classic RPG on my world (which i don't want to turn on anyway)

Can i somehow turn Action Mode on my NTerraria server? I want to balance buffs to players and mobs, so i want to play Action Mode and Regular RPG but i couldn't find an option to do it. Or could anyone tell me how to balance it out? After defeating Eye of Cithulhu I realized that I'm already very strong compared to vanilla but i don't have classic RPG on my world (which i don't want to turn on anyway)
Actually, you can. Actually, only the host can.
If you're using NTerrariaServer.exe (like i do) you can type toggleactionmode on the console to turn on action mode.

Also, there's a bunch of other commands you can do, even an item command for item spawning. Also, with dawn, noon, dusk and midnight you can set the time.

Back
Top Bottom