Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Bunny too.
It's because STR give a bonus to jump, but the bonus ended up being a bit high in the higher levels.
Yeah. Bunnies are like goddamn superman.
Combine that with frog leg, bundle of balloons, fart in a balloon, another balloon item of your choice, and fishron wings, all with quick prefix, and you're the master of mobility.

Hallowed armor also helps with the movement speed.

Huh. I got a Flower Sword today while farming for the Phaseblade Fighter Set.
Drops from Plantera on reverse realm i guess. Or maybe normal Plantera and i was lucky.
3k7tFrP.png

I have a few questions.
Why some monsters are extra big size, while their real physic models are still small? Some of them (skeletons and zombies) just staying at same place and spinning around.

I have a few questions.
Why some monsters are extra big size, while their real physic models are still small? Some of them (skeletons and zombies) just staying at same place and spinning around.
You're in a champion/suicide mode map. Those modes are bugged for precisely that issue, along with any others.

nanako pls nerf bunny
i died when i jumped and fell

EDIT: Nakano, please let madra rua have no falling damage. Because... when i jump fully, i only take 10 dmg or so. When i fall same distance or a bit smaller, I TAKE 500 DMG! And die.

EDIT 2:Is it normal that from a few sharks in ocean i jumped from level 79 to 104?
Without even being close to hell.

Last edited:
Now i refined my Flower Sword, because why wouldn't i always refine useful stuff!
h8Yb8sY.png

Here i was swinging the sword to show how it looked like
6Nq8Uuf.png

Stats on the wep.

Well been browsing this forum but i never seen one issue adressed here. I and my brother have been trying out multiplayer everything went fine untill we did class change quests. The issue is that the player that joins the game second is unable to move skills to his hotbar. When i join first i can add skills to hotbar just fine, but when my brother joins he cant, they just dont stick. Rejoining the server does not work. I've seen this adressed on the wiki forums players having the same bug. Any one knows how to fix this?

Well been browsing this forum but i never seen one issue adressed here. I and my brother have been trying out multiplayer everything went fine untill we did class change quests. The issue is that the player that joins the game second is unable to move skills to his hotbar. When i join first i can add skills to hotbar just fine, but when my brother joins he cant, they just dont stick. Rejoining the server does not work. I've seen this adressed on the wiki forums players having the same bug. Any one knows how to fix this?

This has been mentioned several times before; I think Nakano recommended changing/adding skills only in singleplayer.

Nope, in case that happens, relog.
nanako pls nerf bunny
i died when i jumped and fell
EDIT: Nakano, please let madra rua have no falling damage. Because... when i jump fully, i only take 10 dmg or so. When i fall same distance or a bit smaller, I TAKE 500 DMG! And die.
EDIT 2:Is it normal that from a few sharks in ocean i jumped from level 79 to 104?
Without even being close to hell.
First, it's Nakano.
Second, Bunnies seems to be a bit too high.
Third, Madra Ruas too?
Fourth, Depending on the game mode.

I will not release more hotfixes to this version, so try to use a horseshoe or wings to avoid the fall damage.

Question: I just installed the .zip file. What do I extract and where specifically do I put the files. (I just made this account for this question.)

Question: I just installed the .zip file. What do I extract and where specifically do I put the files. (I just made this account for this question.)
Open .zip file, select everything (ctrl+a?), extract it directly into the Terraria folder. You should already have the third-party tool called "Terraria GameLauncher", which will recognize the file when you run that.

It's pretty much exactly what Nakano put in the first post. Not very difficult.

Open .zip file, select everything (ctrl+a?), extract it directly into the Terraria folder. You should already have the third-party tool called "Terraria GameLauncher", which will recognize the file when you run that.

It's pretty much exactly what Nakano put in the first post. Not very difficult.

I know I sound real stupid in my first post, but I did read the FAQ. Also, I don't know how to get "Terraria GameLauncher"

I now realize I sound even more stupid.

Also, does Steam or Gameiki Mod affect N Terraria?

Last edited:
I know I sound real stupid in my first post, but I did read the FAQ. Also, I don't know how to get "Terraria GameLauncher"

I now realize I sound even more stupid.

Also, does Steam or Gameiki Mod affect N Terraria?

Download the most recent version from the link. Install it and realize it's the best thing since sliced bread because it allows you to separate (modded) game versions and launch any one of them. Meaning that you can have a vanilla 1.2.4.1 Terraria executable, a vanilla 1.1.2 (or any version you'd want) Terraria executable, a 1.2.4.1 tAPI executable and N-Terraria available without complicated switching. I suggest asking good ol' uncle Google if you need some help with setting up the executables in the GameLauncher menu.

• Steam/Gameiki Mod
If you install the GameLauncher, Steam will launch that instead of the standard Terraria executable.
I don't know about Gameiki Mod, but I'm assuming you can have a different Terraria version that's specifically for Gameiki, if you want. Obviously N-Terraria won't play nice with it, because N-Terraria is a standalone mod that's just short of a total conversion in terms of gameplay mechanics.

Download the most recent version from the link. Install it and realize it's the best thing since sliced bread because it allows you to separate (modded) game versions and launch any one of them. Meaning that you can have a vanilla 1.2.4.1 Terraria executable, a vanilla 1.1.2 (or any version you'd want) Terraria executable, a 1.2.4.1 tAPI executable and N-Terraria available without complicated switching. I suggest asking good ol' uncle Google if you need some help with setting up the executables in the GameLauncher menu.

• Steam/Gameiki Mod
If you install the GameLauncher, Steam will launch that instead of the standard Terraria executable.
I don't know about Gameiki Mod, but I'm assuming you can have a different Terraria version that's specifically for Gameiki, if you want. Obviously N-Terraria won't play nice with it, because N-Terraria is a standalone mod that's just short of a total conversion in terms of gameplay mechanics.

Alright, thanks for that. Didn't mean to put you through all that trouble though. :/
Most definately the best thing since sliced bread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom