tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ah, I remember when you first started this mod. Many people accused you for stealing work from others. That's the past, and look at you, with a very successful mod, and you have a lot of support and help from others. I just want to say you did an awesome job and I can't wait to try this mod out.
PS: Does this work with tShock?

Disrespectful/Inappropriate Behavior - Cursing and swearing is not an appropriate way to get yourself heard. Always act in a respectful manner.
What i am saying is, after some unknown stuff, in multiplayer, everytime it shows some error, first in server console, then in other windows. I looked at the code, and its because of some snow ball, but i am sure that me and my friend didnt have any snowballs in inventory.
Error in the server:

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException:No key "ThoriumMod:SnowballChai
n" found
at TAPI.WraooerDictionary'2.get_Item<TKey key>
at ThoriumMod.SnowBall.HoldStyle<Player P>
at Terraria.Player.ItemCheckReal<Int32 i>
at Terraria.Player.ItemCheck<Int32 i>
at Terraria.Player.UpdatePlayer<Int32i>
at Terraria.Main.UpdateReal<GameTime gameTime>

Oh, yeah, forgot to mention, the error after the server error doesnt appear immidiatly, it takes some time. But then it appears very fast. In fact, i had to spend so much of my time to get an error that appears everytime! Oh, and right when i typed this, it appeared. Also, the error is same, except last line.

at Terraria.Main.UpdateReal(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime
gameTime)

So, please fix it, keep in mind that all of this all happened in multiplayer dedicated server.
Oh, after that windows popup, everytime i press OK, or enter, it either appears in server, or in window.

EDIT:Oh, i guess that happens because snow ball is broken. Fix it? Or make a way so it doesnt exists and compatible with our previous characters, atleast.

EDIT 2:Yeah, this error happens EVERYTIME i switch to Snow Ball. And i didnt mention time paradox for no reasons, it seems everytime i press enter on error, it seems like the time speeds up or something.

EDIT 3: Oh, wait, no, time speeds up when i switch to something other from snow ball and press enter on error.

EDIT 4:I got rid of what was causing the problem, but, please, fix it.

EDIT 5: I was a big A-Hole in this post, and now i regret it, because i am banned from this thread, and i am going to change this post to be... more serious, i think.

Last edited:
Guiz, this mod haves a time paradox in it, dont download it, its bad.
On other note, i hate :red:ing tapi, for being such a buggy :red:, because LITERALLY, because of one bug (which is because of your mod), its supah hard to play this mod, and you have to deal with time parado (in multiplayer) everytime.
What i am saying is, after some unknown :red:, in multiplayer, everytime it shows some error, first in server console, then in other windows. I looked at the code, and its because of some snowball :red:, but i am sure that me and my friend didnt have any snowballs in inventory.
Oh, and also, the server is being little piece of :red: so i cant copy the error.
Error in the server:

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException:No key "ThoriumMod:SnowballChai
n" found
at TAPI.WraooerDictionary'2.get_Item<TKey key>
at ThoriumMod.SnowBall.HoldStyle<Player P>
at Terraria.Player.ItemCheckReal<Int32 i>
at Terraria.Player.ItemCheck<Int32 i>
at Terraria.Player.UpdatePlayer<Int32i>
at Terraria.Main.UpdateReal<GameTime gameTime>

Oh, yeah, forgot to mention, the error after the server error doesnt appear immidiatly, it takes some time. But then it appears very fast. In fact, i had to spend so much of my :red:ing time to get an error that appears everytime! Oh, and right when i typed this, it appeared. Also, the error is same, except last line.

at Terraria.Main.UpdateReal(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime
gameTime)

So, please fix it, keep in mind that all of this all happened in multiplayer dedicated server, and if you just say "Most of thing are buggy or incompitable with multiplayer" then :red: YOU! and :red: YOU if you just to decide NOT EVEN TO TRY AND FIX IT!
Oh, after that windows popup, everytime i press OK, or enter, it either appears in server, or in window.
(Yes, i know that TApi devs have no care for multiplayer whatsoever, they are giant as~ i mean giant badonkas that cant finally fix MP)

EDIT:Oh, i guess that happens because snow ball is broken. Fix it? Or make a way so it doesnt exists and compatible with our previous characters, atleast.

EDIT 2:Yeah, this error happens EVERYTIME i switch to Snow Ball. And i didnt mention time paradox for no reasons, it seems everytime i press enter on error, it seems like the time speeds up or something.

EDIT 3: Oh, wait, no, time speeds up when i switch to something other from snow ball and press enter on error.

EDIT 4:I got rid of what was causing the problem, but, please, fix it.
Dude calm down!

calm down. in togofett's quote i counted 8 red faces.
That error is caused by some misspelling in the code. i looked into this mod's code before, its internal name is Thorium, if i recall correctly. They simply put ThoriumMod: instead of Thorium: so it's pretty easy to fix.

Another bug i found: when i kill the Beholder, Valadium always spawns. Lodestone never spawns. At least the message that appears when you defeat him say so... so plz fix this one too

That error is caused by some misspelling in the code. i looked into this mod's code before, its internal name is Thorium, if i recall correctly. They simply put ThoriumMod: instead of Thorium: so it's pretty easy to fix.

Another bug i found: when i kill the Beholder, Valadium always spawns. Lodestone never spawns. At least the message that appears when you defeat him say so... so plz fix this one too
I am so :red:ing angry becuase the TApi dedicated server is :red:, or its with normal terraria server, i dont know. I just hate it WHEN YOU :red:ING COPYPASTE AND THE SERVER CLOSES! Also i am so angry because i had to replicate one in :red:ing one, letter by letter text to just type some error message which is probably useless, and the dev probably wont fix this bug,

-Defeating the Fallen Beholder will bring a special ore to your world based on the void lens you use
-Void Lens (1) - 2 souls of Night, 2 Souls of Light, 2 Thorium Bars, 1 Iron bar
-Summons The Fallen Beholder for battle
-Void Lens (2) - 2 souls of Night, 2 Souls of Light, 2 Thorium Bars, 1 Lead bar
-Summons The Fallen Beholder for battle
EDIT:
Actually tested and both of them still give you Valladium. Tried both on a iron only world and lead only world, no result.

Last edited:
I am so :red:ing angry becuase the TApi dedicated server is :red:, or its with normal terraria server, i dont know. I just hate it WHEN YOU :red:ING COPYPASTE AND THE SERVER CLOSES! Also i am so angry because i had to replicate one in :red:ing one, letter by letter text to just type some error message which is probably useless, and the dev probably wont fix this bug,
You realize this has only happened to you right? Now calm down!
[DOUBLEPOST=1422300111][/DOUBLEPOST]
Noone asked for a three word answer that doesnt give any help to me at all.
Yes, apparently now making text look like this, makes it look more serious.

People might help if you just calm down!

Personal Attack - Name calling is immature and rude as well as unacceptable here.
You realize this has only happened to you right? Now calm down!
Not to me but to every user that played multiplayer with this mod and crafted snow ball.

EDIT: I hugely regret making this post, as i was a big A-Hole, and i am going to change this post to be not-so-aggresive or whatever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom