tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
first: I love your name fellow wolf :passionate:
second: just imagine the wiki in its underwear and you wont be nervous anymore :naughty:

... There's something REALLY awkward about trying to make a borderline naked wiki more fleshed out.

It's like feeding rubies to a dinosaur. Something's off.

67 pages in and the wiki is in progress now. finding people willing to help seems hard sometimes....

It's usually attributed to a few reasons. No time, no experience (this is usually high on that list) or fear of making mistakes. That last one, however, is the funny part because with wiki's, the information is editable and most of the heavy lifting is done using templates I created to lessen the workload a TON! I'm sure there are various other reason why people can't or won't help, but I'm very grateful to those that do help because finishing the wiki on my own, while possible, would take up too much of my time. I barely have any nowadays as it is! Sure, it'll clear up soon, but this way, the wiki won't take forever and a day to get filled.

I know my current contributors will do a fine job. They seem capable and eager to help, so that is always a plus. :)

actuyally, i will have the next week of completely no school, no thing. so, i could maybe ad something to the wiki. ive played through the whole mod once (about to finish my second playthrough) and do know about most items and stuffalonies.

It's usually attributed to a few reasons. No time, no experience (this is usually high on that list) or fear of making mistakes. That last one, however, is the funny part because with wiki's, the information is editable and most of the heavy lifting is done using templates I created to lessen the workload a TON! I'm sure there are various other reason why people can't or won't help, but I'm very grateful to those that do help because finishing the wiki on my own, while possible, would take up too much of my time. I barely have any nowadays as it is! Sure, it'll clear up soon, but this way, the wiki won't take forever and a day to get filled.

I know my current contributors will do a fine job. They seem capable and eager to help, so that is always a plus. :)

Where's the wiki at? I think I can contribute a little. I love contributing.

http://darkxlabs.com/thorium

Please excuse the speed of loading. I need to install a caching program onto the server to help with that later on.

[e1b11229] /thorium/ Exception from line 141 of C:\wamp\www\thorium\includes\objectcache\ObjectCache.php: CACHE_ACCEL requested but no suitable object cache is present. You may want to install APC.

Backtrace:

#0 [internal function]: ObjectCache::newAccelerator(array)
#1 C:\wamp\www\thorium\includes\objectcache\ObjectCache.php(85): call_user_func(string, array)
#2 C:\wamp\www\thorium\includes\objectcache\ObjectCache.php(72): ObjectCache::newFromParams(array)
#3 C:\wamp\www\thorium\includes\objectcache\ObjectCache.php(44): ObjectCache::newFromId(integer)
#4 C:\wamp\www\thorium\includes\GlobalFunctions.php(3952): ObjectCache::getInstance(integer)
#5 C:\wamp\www\thorium\includes\Setup.php(561): wfGetMainCache()
#6 C:\wamp\www\thorium\includes\WebStart.php(121): require_once(string)
#7 C:\wamp\www\thorium\index.php(43): require(string)
#8 {main}

Yes, I'm currently doing maintenance to install a cache DLL for PHP. lol

EDIT:
Enabled the Opcache extension for my server, so the pages SHOULD load a bit faster. Sorry about the mess that appeared.

Last edited:
The mod is awesome, I have already got Terrarium Hyper set and weapons, but in the late game during the hardmode the world has begun to crash every time I trying to exit into the main menu (and also crashes itself a few minutes later). I got rid of this broblem moving into another world. Now I hope there will not be the same situation.

Now about the content. I've found some blades which are not mentioned here, in the topic: Crimson, Hallow and Thorium. =) As I can see, first two names of blades came from the names of biomes. But I was surprised when noticed that they're crafted of the keys of Dungeon (Crimson key, Hallowed key and Thorium key). And where should I get the Thorium key? That's the question.

P.S. Excuse me if I repeat someone's reply, but I did not find some information listing other pages of the topic. =|

so umm, i have 5 cooks in my castle and its really annoying because i want other NPC's to spawn but when i make a new room its taken up by one of your npc's even though i already have all of them. anyone know a fix???

so umm, i have 5 cooks in my castle and its really annoying because i want other NPC's to spawn but when i make a new room its taken up by one of your npc's even though i already have all of them. anyone know a fix???
To remove the cooks, just kill them with lava. If they still keep spawning, i can suggest this:
- Remove the Frying Pan from your inventory and they will stop spawning. Ofcourse if you don't have that item, that means you are using an older version of the mod and to fix the problem, you need to update.

i have the latest version but i never made the frying pan lol, lava seems to work :) thank you

*edit* or not, still spawning, dont have the spawn items, i guess i will have to make a new world.... really sucks :/

I'm trying to open the "!Mod.tapimod" file with Notepad++ so I can find what the DesertRune does. What coding language does Thorium Mod use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom