Official Terraria Community Feature: Gorgasm, Charity, and Baked Goods

Yeah it is, just busy. Sorry.

Obscure and the famous, dev - that's the idea. :)

If it's cool, it's got a shot either way.

image.jpg
Me want some.

Or i will eat something.
kappa

@Loki , for some apparent reason the thread creation dates back to mid-January.

As I have noted before - I lack the time and predictability to write everything "in real time". As such, I plan ahead. I have placeholder threads in a developmental location wherein I eventually build up articles and other items. In the case of features and knowing they will be monthly, that allows me to plan ahead to a degree.

Nothing more nefarious than that. :)

Oh wow, that's actually really smart to have done, @Loki , I do recall you having said something about community features made in advance and ready. That's cool then, completely understandable.

Oh I know what they should do, Terraria should make its own brand of Cookies. With icing and shaped like Bosses, NPCs, and Weapons maybe! Release it at every store in Canada and US.

Very generous man Mr. Gorgasm, and very selfless considering how many times he had to click back and forth through the stupid Steam's interface to purchase each copy individually - a remarkable feat in itself.

Cheers to Gorgasm!

Cool but when you think about it you think this thing looks like the thing that kills me on my games#_#and im about to eat it alive$_$

Back
Top Bottom