Official Terraria: Otherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will buy it, if it has some cool stuff in it, when its released.
Cool stuff. That's what terraria is about, and hopefully what this will have as well, besides the different art style.
Better? No. In my opinion Terraria's graphics run circles around this.
I agree with that completely.
Terraria was really the 1st videogame I've played, and the feeling of it was amazing: Because of the art.
This: The smooth textures help, and make it seem more mystical, like the terraria.org background. But unlike the background, it doesn't have that "terrarian" feel to it.
(Man I wish I could see infinity's face when he reads this)
I am passive about it, but say that it should be high-quality while still remaining true to the original "Terrarian" art style, rather than having a different one.

b-but 1.3 isn't released yet.
TEN OUTTA TEN TE~HUNDRED OUTTA HUNDRED
BEST GAME
BEST GAME
GAME OF THE YEAR

so this is a alternate form of terraria were the corruption has taken over everthing wonder if theres a crimsion or hallow? also i saw some blackish wormlike monsters,possibly a new eater of worlds?

I feel sorry for starbound.
i mean, they tried so hard, and didn't get so far...
Now, terraria otherworld has come to wipe all of their hopes.
PEE WEEEEEEEEE
HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE
PEE WEEEEEEEEE

I have a boss idea this dosent need to be i the game but it be cool,giant corrupt slime/corrupt king slime hp:2500 will jump around and sometimes hurl corrupt slimeballs.drops: trophy, mask, corrupt gel, wand of goop: shoots slime that slows targets, sticky arrows: will slow targets. so thats my boss idea id like it if it was in the game

its like the version of terraria i always wanted i like it with a small taist of leveling up and skills kind of a game thats what terraria always needed
somting that you would survive for bcause right now thers no reason or story to the world of terraria. but if your a hero that is trying to save hes world
and on the way he levels up and gathering streangh that would be somthing i would like to see. ;(:D:eek:

Well it feels a bit out of the pixel type game but that's OK. I like what the whole team did and am very proud of it. I liked the subtle details like the tree falling in the background and everything looks a lot smoother. My one thing that makes me wonder is will it show any similarity to the last game, (ex. AI's, Re-used characters)

I would hope you would reuse the characters because they are so beloved, and also the fact that we have an ongoing series + toys of them so I would hope we would keep some "old" favorites.

Good job on this @Redigit and all the other staff who had an input in this game =)

I can say this right now. I dislike the art-style. It just doesn't have the Terraria feel to it.

Looking forward to it nonetheless. Just not sure if I would get it.

*Ahem* HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE
This looks Very nice, and no i would not compare this to SB since i haven't played This or That

Is the hype real? Are the legends true?
4ddb349345a6377085d8eb6a2ccd9d2d165d31fa2637ed58dc1c4c2bcb12ee46.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom