Showcase your headquaters!

my main house until i finish my new map.:D
105600_2015-01-30_00018.png

Here, have a high-quality map image of my tower base of operations:
Why is it just a map and not actual screenshots? Because there's a lot left I want to do and I don't want to take all those screenshots/stitch them together then have to do it again once it nears completion.

zDHtGTw.png

I found a Demon Altar and started to build a base above that - first a temporary obsidian base from which to build the rest of the tower. That this happened to be RIGHT by a Pyramid was simply amazing!
I now have a tower base literally built on a pyramid! :D
(Here's further proof:
QzXTiUm.png

Something put together while doing a single player run with no internet, it was just put together like that; not my best work. :rolleyes:

eLyylq0.png

Looks like the clothier didn't materialize '~'

First thing that makes me think of is a straight-up building tower of Legos. "Surely this will not fall over if I add more stuff to it!" :D

A loooong time ago, soon after this thread started, I posted a picture of my (at the time) new jungle house. After about half a year of sporadic playing, I'm finally showing what it's like today. It's certainly... changed.

nvmoyQX.jpg

(Sorry for the non-transparency. My image uploading site converts everything to jpgs.)

Well here is my Town so far still need to add a storage and crafting area
as of 2/17/2015 ive made many huge bases and motels since i restart ALLOT this is now my 8th go and about 900 hours in now :l start froms cratch because Im a masochist that way :l
e24d1003-0664-4f9a-99eb-e9aac61077a9.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1424302191][/DOUBLEPOST]
Really cool castle but how did you get a npc too move in so close to the crimson?

NPC hotels used to be the bee's knee's

Meh I can't even build if my life depended on it. :(
Well thats not true :D it just takes practice and learning the different building techniques like the several ways to create the illusion of stairs or stairwells

Last edited:
I haven't been building much yet.
It takes crap loads of materials and what most people dont say is ALLOT of people cheat and use editing programs to do their building or obtaining of gear.
its stupid honestly think they should be in a seperate area from those who play legitimately
but in any case I love your base it reminds me of the early days 3-4 years ago and about 800hours of gameplay ago xD

Well, I screenshot this a few months ago to show my buds, but since I've joined the Terraria forums ( and thinking I should have earlier ) here ya go! hope you guys like it! It is the only floating frozen fortress I've seen. Sadly it got ruined when I hit hardmode, half of my artifical floaty island went pink Dx.
my ice-castle.png

Well, I screenshot this a few months ago to show my buds, but since I've joined the Terraria forums ( and thinking I should have earlier ) here ya go! hope you guys like it! It is the only floating frozen fortress I've seen. Sadly it got ruined when I hit hardmode, half of my artifical floaty island went pink Dx.
View attachment 31326
Thats really cool, you should be able to fix it with clentaminator sold by the steampunker for like 2 plat, hope your fix it soon its a pretty cool base imo and im not into floating crap anymore

Thats really cool, you should be able to fix it with clentaminator sold by the steampunker for like 2 plat, hope your fix it soon its a pretty cool base imo and im not into floating crap anymore

Thanks! It was my first attempt at a floating build. I never liked the "massive storage cube" that alot of people make so I ended up having aboot 3 screen lengths of boreal wood houses for NPCs and storage. It was pretty sweet.
I continued playing on the world untill I had full frost armour and a Ruthless Frostbrand, then it felt complete.

Thanks! It was my first attempt at a floating build. I never liked the "massive storage cube" that alot of people make so I ended up having aboot 3 screen lengths of boreal wood houses for NPCs and storage. It was pretty sweet.
I continued playing on the world untill I had full frost armour and a Ruthless Frostbrand, then it felt complete.
yea i personaly hate wood box's and npc hotels i will admit thats what i did in the begining during my first couple hundred hours in but now I only do fancy :red: like my current giant npc biodome village.
frost armour is the :red: if you get a chance and feel like drifting away from the ice theme i suggest death sickle its the best mellee weapon for frost armor because its projectle pierces and is the only projectile that can have both the fire gauntlet buff and the frost armor buff
(my last character was a frost armor death sickle user) its sick
my current character is a ice themed caster but ive yet to build an actual home for myself yet, i like the idea of a floating ice castle xD if you dont mind me drawing from the concept

Back
Top Bottom