tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've taken a long enough break, time to get back to work. This update, with all I have planned, looks like its gonna be a good one.
Very small spoilers - Dragon and Terrarium armor set bonuses are getting some love. More uses for life quartz, feather items having a more clear crafting recipe, crafting cost nerfs and much, much more!! Lots of new enemies planned to, as well as a boss! (All i can say is that its gonna be one brutal fight) So stay tuned guys!

I think I've taken a long enough break, time to get back to work. This update, with all I have planned, looks like its gonna be a good one.
Very small spoilers - Dragon and Terrarium armor set bonuses are getting some love. More uses for life quartz, feather items having a more clear crafting recipe, crafting cost nerfs and much, much more!! Lots of new enemies planned to, as well as a boss! (All i can say is that its gonna be one brutal fight) So stay tuned guys!
New boss?
Booyah!

Quick suggestion: Can you make the Dissolve spell inflict a weaker version of Ichor instead of the full effect? It currently reduces defense by 20 and makes everything deal 10 more damage against an affected target, which is a bit OP for an early-game item (especially considering that it doubles the damage of the spell itself).

First 1.3, then Terraria: Other World and now this!? This year will be one to remember. :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom