Dragons! A mod about the raising, the breeding and summon of dragons!

Do you think this is a good idea for a mod/wish this to be a mod?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I still see broken images, but they really don't bother, at least i can see the dragons!

Ahah, yeah the dragons are really the most important part. The only one that needs to see ALL of them is the person thats gonna be modding this. Whom i have yet to find.

Basically, imagine a boss. The json tells it what its sprite is, how much damage and defense it has, and what it drops. The cs determines its ai style (like form changes and attacks). The json part i can do, the cs part i can barely do. For your mod, the json determines the damage of the weapon and how much mana it costs, and the basic form of the items, but everything else is basically jsons

Basically, imagine a boss. The json tells it what its sprite is, how much damage and defense it has, and what it drops. The cs determines its ai style (like form changes and attacks). The json part i can do, the cs part i can barely do. For your mod, the json determines the damage of the weapon and how much mana it costs, and the basic form of the items, but everything else is basically jsons

Ah alright. Either way its far from finished but whenever we do actually finish this up we'll call you up and see if you're still available. Still lots of sprites to do.

We might have possibly found ourselves a modder, his name is Wigglesniff.
While this is (possibly) in the modding time, chances are some things are gonna have to be changed to be able to work.

We have foudn a modder to make this true!
His name is Wigglesniff, and he'll be credited for, well, basicly making the mod true. Thank you so much to wigglesniff.
The mod has no established deadline, it could take weeks to finish, could take months.
Banner will be changed soon.

whats this!? summoner equipment...that you RAISE?!....its time then..merchant! get me 1,000 barrels of dragon food...I have plans :cool:

Back
Top Bottom