tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, since suffix dont work, theres no fix nor will there be any soon, wouldnt it be wise to actually mention it on the first page? i just got through 10 pages of comments to realize theres no fix ;d

so, since suffix dont work, theres no fix nor will there be any soon, wouldnt it be wise to actually mention it on the first page? i just got through 10 pages of comments to realize theres no fix ;d
It does work. Sorta. Kinda.
Truth to be told I never had it crash on me, but I don't use other people's mods, so...

They work for r14.
He should add that to the original post. :p
More like, most r12 mods should work with r14.

in adition to all your mods ive been only using omnirs nostalgia pack, i don tsee why that one would be incompatible. and to be honset just as youve mentioned your mods dont offer content, while suffixes are overpowered for vanilla gameplay for omnirs pack difficulity theyre fitting imo so thats why i tried using it. also if i remember correctly ive seen people saying here that they didnt use anything except your mods and they still got that error removing they player data.

upload_2015-2-23_18-36-40.png
after i tried it agian, with only your base mod+ sufixes+ accessories and omnirs nostalgia pack. i tried exiting and entering agian after each npc spawn. this occured after omnirs white mage spawned and i immidetly tried exit. however a moment earlier i explored a bit of corruption.

Omnirs nostaliga pack requires Grox the greats basemod. So it is either you do not have it or the fact is is that Grox's basemod COULD or POSSIBLY be imcompatible with shockah stuff.

base mod has option for accesorries+ support, then i suppose it should in fact be compatible, just rembered that before error i also noticed that after using option deposit all on my chest, on some armors suffixes dissapeared, npc came shortly after thatt. so perhaps this was the sign of what is the error about

HELP, For some odd reason all items I get from the fancy cheat menu only do 5 damage. The damage says the correct amount until I use the item causing it to downgrade to 5 damage... Then I cant change it back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom