Items Giving Jungle Creepers some use

The Hardmode Jungle is a terrifying thing (Tortoises), rife with evil beings (Tortoises) the likes of which (Tortoises) we have never seen. (Jungle Creepers)

As we have 'em now, Jungle Creepers are pretty useless little nuisances that can't do a whole lot, but they've always been one of my favorite enemies. I decided to give them a little drop that can help Summoners too.

Jungle_Creeper.png now drop Creeper_Crown.png (2.4%)
When equipped, the Jungle Crown gives:
  • Minions inflict Venom on hit
  • +1 Defense
When tinkered with the Pygmy Necklace, it makes the Jungle Necklace.
  • +1 Minion
  • Minions inflict Venom
  • +1 Defense

Last edited:
Accessories generally aren't very useful unless they get tinkered into something important. This one might be a good partner for the Pygmy Necklace, perhaps.

Accessories generally aren't very useful unless they get tinkered into something important. This one might be a good partner for the Pygmy Necklace, perhaps.
That's the obvious one, but I'm unwilling to do something with it until I can get my hands on a sprite. Added tinker to OP.

As someone who has largely gotten over their arachnophobia thanks to Terraria, these things don't faze me.

However it would be nice if they dropped something useful.

I've always wondered if they were going to patch something in for them. This seems like a great idea, though I don't know about the name jungle crown. It just seems... off for a spider. Maybe something like Creeper Leg. hmm, Anyway this is a great idea i give it a 10/10.

Yeah, something useful would be nice from them.
Even tho I rarely use my summoner class.
But yeah.

Back
Top Bottom