tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice mod!

EDIT: This has probs been asked a quadrillion times but who did the spriting? Im looking for some at the moment :D

J'aime beaucoup this mod. I think I'm gonna have fun on it.
There are some bugs I noticed :

-One is there since a moment I think : Whenever you walk near and away from a thorium anvil, you keep the anvil crafting recipes until exiting the world, no matter if you had related items before getting close. Maybe this bug happens for the other Thorium Mod crafting stations (too early IG to test by myself)

-Another is useless and I think everyone noticed it since last update : there is a ghost item named "Vanilla:" in the crafting list, crafted out of nothing and has no sprites :)

EDIT :- Last one about the blacksmith's hammer : Only a non-enchanted Breaker (Flesh Grinder) seems to fit in his crafting recipe

I'll give you a :joy: and get outta here quickly to get MOAR items and have MOAR fun

Last edited:
So, how do I summon the desert boss? I've wasted 6 strong flare guns and I'm starting to just give up on trying to summon it.

I'm actually having a little break from terraria but I'm happy to see, that you keep up the awesome work and continue adding stuff!
I hope you update it to 1.3 and add achievements! 1.3 + this = best terraria experience ever :D

-One is there since a moment I think : Whenever you walk near and away from a thorium anvil, you keep the anvil crafting recipes until exiting the world, no matter if you had related items before getting close. Maybe this bug happens for the other Thorium Mod crafting stations (too early IG to test by myself)
Pretty sure that's a tAPI bug. It's happened for any mod I have that uses its own crafting station.

Well on an old thread of mine:
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/starstorm-new-nightime-event.10112/

@Scironex had an awesome summoning item idea: (and made the sprites)

ENEMY: STARBELT
index.php

HP 85
18 Damage
12 Defense
80% KB resist
Angry Nimbus AI,
shoots stars at a player, half as fast as an angry nimbus.

Drops: Starbelt Staff
index.php
(15%)
Starfury
index.php
(8%)
Starbelt banner (0.5%)

index.php
Starbelt Staff
(summons little starbelts to rain stars on your enemies.)
MINION =
index.php
Sprites by
Damage = 23
KB = 1
Mana = 10
Velocity = 8
Usetime = 24
Drop rate: Starbelt - (15%)
ill just leave this here in case you want to code it...please? :passionate:

I suggest a bonus episode dedicated to summoners :naughty:
sounds like a good idea, now all i will need is to wait for that 1/20 chance for the event to spawn.... whilst I'm at it we really need a spawner potion for the event.
10x arcane dust 1x Geode 1x Bottled Water 3x Glowing mushroom

sounds like a good idea, now all i will need is to wait for that 1/20 chance for the event to spawn.... whilst I'm at it we really need a spawner potion for the event.
10x arcane dust 1x Geode 1x Bottled Water 3x Glowing mushroom
how about instead of 1 geode its 1 mana crystal? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom