Terraria: Otherworld Towers of Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful now we have:

now what is the actual name? this game is still in pre-alpha... so i don't think they have already name for everything.

Well, from the original post, it looks like various upgrade paths, or perhaps types of towers, have different names, hence the listing of "Power" and "Terror". The others . . . well, those are just fanciful fan names. :)

Looks good even tho I play console I hope this makes its way to console eventually :)

i am pretty sure it is being designed with consoles in mind, as well... so hopefully there will be far less trouble with otherworld.

re-logic know they have a console fanbase now, so no reason to design games with only the PC in mind.

i am really excited for it... probably more excited than i am for the 1.2.4 and 1.3 updates whenever they come to console.

i mean, otherworld looks amazingly cool, and this is only pre-alpha stuff.

Looks awesome, marvelous, excellent, I don't have words to describe the excellence of this game!!! Just I can say this:naughty::
shut_up_and_take_my_money-t2.jpg

When it comes to steam, the first day it comes out, I'll buy it!!! :D:D:D

Personally, I don't like games that will make a game that is different from the original. But this one is different from other games and I may or may not like it. Still prefer 1.3 though.

As hyped as I am for this game, I can't say I'm digging the art style as much as I did before, now that I've seen more of it. I am in no way saying it's bad, it just gives me a Starbound-ish feel and Starbound never clicked for me, as sad as that is.

I'm sure my opinion will change as time progresses, though.

Great job guys. :)

As hyped as I am for this game, I can't say I'm digging the art style as much as I did before, now that I've seen more of it. I am in no way saying it's bad, it just gives me a Starbound-ish feel and Starbound never clicked for me, as sad as that is.

I'm sure my opinion will change as time progresses, though.

Great job guys. :)
Same goes for me. I hyped for it but the artstyle is not Terraria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom