[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The exxo avalon refuses to work with my terraria copy.I am using a GOG copy with game launcher.I installed it properly but it wouldnt work.I then put a steamapi.dll inside but then it asks to launch it from steam.I then added it as a non steam game but it still wont work.

The exxo avalon refuses to work with my terraria copy.I am using a GOG copy with game launcher.I installed it properly but it wouldnt work.I then put a steamapi.dll inside but then it asks to launch it from steam.I then added it as a non steam game but it still wont work.

Game Launcher only works for the official Terraria.

I made a large world and entered the seed 69, and I found a pyramid and a dirt wall
Did I miss something, or is that all there is?

Here's the pyramid
View attachment 58993

Here's a dirt wall
View attachment 58994

And here's a pinky I found in under a minute of loading the world
View attachment 58995
Here are some screenshots I took
When I did that seed I got a Contagion Chasm IN THE SURFACE, 2/3 of the chasm was above underground level, only the other part was on underground level, barely reaching the cavern layer.

In SHM after you kill the Armageddon Slime, It will say the heavens are something, that mean comets will fall. Comets are made of hydrolyth. They have a chance to fall at midnight each night. Onyx spawns underground as a black ore.

Where underground does the onyx spawn? I really can' find any:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom