[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Gog version of Terraria and was able to install game launcher(along with tAPI) properly.
Do you select the Terraria folder when installing? If you do that, it shows an error because it searches for Terraria.exe in (example) C:\Program Files\Terraria\Terraria(it auto-fills with a second Terraria folder)(But I'm not sure if it's GL or Tapi that does that)
Check if this is the problem.
If it complains about it having to be Steam, try creating folders in C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Terraria and put a copy of Terraria.exe inside. It was a work-around for when GL didn't work with GOG version.

Last edited:
You know how blah said he is just using the exxo avalon while he makes Avalon tAPI? Why does he not just make it all for exxo a

A seed generator in Terraria is very interesting! Now we can all have identical worlds! :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1435306771,1435306667][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have Gog version of Terraria and was able to install game launcher(along with tAPI) properly.
Do you select the Terraria folder when installing? If you do that, it shows an error because it searches for Terraria.exe in (example) C:\Program Files\Terraria\Terraria(it auto-fills with a second Terraria folder)(But I'm not sure if it's GL or Tapi that does that)
Check if this is the problem.
If it complains about it having to be Steam, try creating folders in C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Terraria and put a copy of Terraria.exe inside. It was a work-around for when GL didn't work with GOG version.
It won't work on the GOG version unfortunately. I heard it is possible to run Game Launcher through the GOG version.

After contemplating, I will be cleaning my terraria for 1.3, and then when the mod updates again, ill redownload.

LOVE the chaos bolt, can't play for long without!

Anyone know if there is any content related to fishing without "Oblivionet" or "Oblivirod" in Exxo-Avalon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom