PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, if anything you can just upload your world and character for download. That's what I did for ages. XD

Hopefully it isn't a forced option.
Not with other Steam cloud games :)

0279b510e64bd12fa35cd02d5371f139.png

That backround makes up feeling that its "open" - so yeah its nice but dungeon will be my home 4ever D:

Living in the dungeon or underworld is cool but caster mobs still get you :/

I remember before 1.2 came out I spent days building a big load of jungle islands in the sky for my NPC's to live in along with all my stuff. Then the Wyverns came and ruined everything ;(

Plus back then they spawned almost instantly.

Anyone else planning on making some thing in hell in 1.3? I was planning on making a railway, for faster travel and might be kinda fun to fight wof on a minecart. Another plan was a hell palace thing, but mobs will probably spawn all the time.

Anyone else planning on making some thing in hell in 1.3? I was planning on making a railway, for faster travel and might be kinda fun to fight wof on a minecart. Another plan was a hell palace thing, but mobs will probably spawn all the time.
I want to make a thick bridge made of gray brick and try to make the bridge as big and detailed as possible, with huge pillars holding it all up included.

I'm actually gonna wait a few days before updating my copy to 1.3. Gonna wait till the wikia had updated itself first. Last thing I want is to stupidly trigger a new hard boss unknowingly and watch "my character's plead for death was answered" and a tombstone rolling about in that place.

this is probably your only chance to go in blind in a large update, terraria may not be updating as frequently after 1.3.

I didn't know either until I accidentally broke the wind on the bacon server, and the waves were animated much faster than they normally are :p

you broke the wind...:sigh:

Last edited:
I made this thing:
View attachment 59341
Thought I'd use my spriting skills for something usefull-ish.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435352335,1435352253][/DOUBLEPOST]I might do the Solar Armor (I'll refer to it as that for now) if people really want it for some reason, but I have a feeling it'll be a bit harder for some reason...

I think the pixel attached to their right eye needs to be removed (dark purple instead). That's the most obvious thing that could be changed. Great job :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom