PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking out of my window right now.... a beautiful sky and thinking about the update....:passionate:
Looking out of the window right now.... It's pitchblack. Damnit night, why do you have to ruin this moment for me?

Y'know what? I actually prefer night over day, so lets do that over.

Looking out of the window right now... a nice starry sky, thinking about how I won't see it for 3 weeks after June 30th because I won't look up from my laptop screen.

Looking out of the window right now.... It's pitchblack. Damnit night, why do you have to ruin this moment for me?

Looking out of the window right now... a nice starry sky, thinking about how I won't see it for 3 weeks after June 30th because I won't look up from my laptop screen.
Very true. Its night here too, buts its still pretty cool :)

Where I live for the past 8 hours it's been raining so hard... could probably summon Duke Fishron in the back yard

Hey! Welcome to the time pass club where we use our imagination to pass the wait! So who wants a drink and some doritos!?
We also have mana stars to cuddle! Grab one each! ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ oh and dont forget your hearts! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

@Loki , can you say whether Expert mode will be a part of initial world generation or if it will be togglable when a world is loaded? I want to know if my old 1.1 world will become obsolete once and for all. :(

Last edited:
Hey! Welcome to the time pass club where we use our imagination to pass the wait! So who wants a drink and some doritos!?
We also have mana stars to cuddle! Grab one each! ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ oh and dont forget your hearts! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
*grabs mana star*

Oh, I don't know if this was mentioned in the last 30 or so pages, but there may not be any golden worms or butterflies. It's evident throughout the video that they use hunter potions most of the time, and the fact that a shimmering green slime hopes in to view at the end of the scene with the "golden worm" suggests that it was merely emitting particles due to the potion.
Yeah because they would totally waste video time to plain worms, right? I prefer to believe there are golden versions of those. Just like there is a golden version of the Bug Net. Else it wasn't really necessary to zoom in a feature already in the game. Also, monsters marked by hunter potions lose their light effects and color effects when they are in contact with light.

When I was going through the trailer, I saw something really weird. If you are a Yrimir fan, you will know what I am talking about. The weirdness is in the scene where the guy is using minions. Ya know, summoner items. The guy looks like Hagrid in Yrimir's summoner lets play!! He's got the beard and everything! If you dont know what im talking about, look up yrimir's summoner lets play. Its weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom