Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

Beating the Twins, the Destroyer and Skeleton Prime in expert mode will give you 3 parts of the Mechanical Minecart.

ZZamWkJ.gif

The new living fire/campfire variants. Rainbow torches (rainbow bricks + torches) are necessary for the rightmost campfire

Right I was in the desert underground and I found what looked like an enchanted sword.

It's not an enchanted sword.

It's a blue-bladed sword called the Arkhalis.

20 damage, fast speed, weak KB. It keeps up a constant flurry of blows in any direction. And it's sparkly.

I'll upload an image once prntscrn stops being broken (the program, not the key)

Got the image. I remembered I can screenshot using steam.

DBF760EF147A21908BAFA4D827D90D84479D8D90

To be fair it'd be better as a gif.

Last edited:
Duke Fishron will drop a mount that gives you infinite flight time. (That battle was pretty hard without buffs using Spectre Armor and Razorblade)

Fair warning, the alien invasion is no joke - even with twinked endgame 1.2.4.1 gear.

Set up your statues and arena in the center of the world, on the surface. They won't follow you to any grindesr you have at the edges of the world. I beat it, but I received several mighty :red:-whoopin's and I wasn't able to take down one of the big UFO's. Oh, and the big UFO's giant laser attack is blocked by solid tiles, so use that to your advantage.

NPCs take fall damage now, but they still act like they don't. (i.e. Walking off of sky islands if they live up there.)

Back
Top Bottom