What's the worst luck you've had in 1.3?

Ecna

Official Terrarian
This is a thread for sharing some of your terrible encounters with the RNG recently.

I've killed the Moon Lord six times now, and I only have three of his 9 unique drops. Outrageous.

My worst luck would have to be....
probably fighting skeletron in expert mode, close to killing the first hand in a yolo battle, jumping off an edge on accident and dying. Now that I think about it... my lucks been pretty good in 1.3 so far.

Was in the Expert Hardmode Jungle and was panicking because a Turtle was dishing out enormous damage in one hit, so I quickly dashed into a hole attempting to put some space between us and stepped on a explosive trap :red:
By the time I got back the mob that picked up my money had despawned.

My worst luck has the be the fact that I cant find a freaking Aglet in my expert mode world. Normally I find like 10 of them within the first couple of hours in a new world, but not this time. I mean, I have 3 aglet of the wind, and my Spectre boots are crying to be upgraded. I could ofc just go and get one from my old main world, where I have an entire chest filled with them, but that would not be very fun -_-

My worst luck has the be the fact that I cant find a freaking Aglet in my expert mode world. Normally I find like 10 of them within the first couple of hours in a new world, but not this time. I mean, I have 3 aglet of the wind, and my Spectre boots are crying to be upgraded. I could ofc just go and get one from my old main world, where I have an entire chest filled with them, but that would not be very fun -_-
Always happens to me when trying to find water walking boots, sometimes even a regen band.

Dangit, Moon Lord, I don't want another fireworks cannon! Just drop me something I've not gotten before!

expert mode eater of worlds won't drop his treasure bag, we dont know why, we've killed him like 70 times

I beat the Lunar boss but died at the wrong time so he despawned during his death animation(without dropping anything), the next night the Lunar event was overwritten by a solar eclipse after I had defeated the first pillar.

Last edited:
I've died to fall damage multiple times in the past few hours, while wearing a lucky horseshoe -_- When I'm going down my multiple small hellevators a Medusa will freeze me (from multiple screens down) and make me crash into the ground, and apparently this cancels your horseshoe... This also killed me twice in the jungle today, was digging down, and as soon as I fall into the cave Medusa freezes me. *SPLAT *me being salty

After a massive stroke of good luck in which my Expert Mode, Cactus-wearing ranger managed to obtain the Hellwing Bow, I had a terrible run against Skeletron. My Dungeon is in a very inopportune place that is halfway between a Crimson and an Antlion Hole, so I was plagued with dangerous enemies the whole fight. After beating him, it took me until the very last chest in the Dungeon before the Handgun showed itself.

I've gotten 4 Meowmeres from the Moon Lord :\
Don't even like it, im not even a melee character.

Expert Pirates hate me
Solar Eclipses every night since I started the Lunar Events
Tortured Taxman died twice
Killed two Red Devils, no drops
Found 4 UFOs in Martian Madness, no CCK
no completion of Cthulhuy. WHY?
hlp pls

Back
Top Bottom