Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underperforming?
Plenty of weapons are underperformed by weapons of LOWER TIERS.

Which is not a great thing to begin with, right?

Nebula Blaze and Arcanum < Razorblade Typhoon

Typhoon outclasses a lot of other spells as soon as there are more than 3-4 enemies present. Also we get two shots for the price of one here...

Daybreak < North Pole

Agreed, but that does not mean it should be that way in the first place

Solar Eruption < Flairon (on most cases, but it still can be worse sometimes)

I clearly prefer Eruption over Flairon. But yeah the flairon is rather compareable here. Flairon is nice in wide open areas, Eruption ignores blocks, making it versatile. DPS wise I am not so sure here. Flairon is potentially ridiculous, but Solar Eruption never dissappoints.

the phantasm is still better than every single pillar weapon even with the nerf. it's still strong.
But it's less damage per volley now compared to tsunami.

240 < 300.

At least phantasm has auto-fire, so that's a bonus...

the phantasm is still better than every single pillar weapon even with the nerf. it's still strong.

In that case the only rebalance I would suggest is that they lower the bows damage some to increase the extra arrows to an amount that isn't just sad. (If they really only do 15-20 now)

Since Halloween gear is really the only one we can actually place tier wise, Frost/Fishron being superior in some regards could just mean that they are around the same place as the pillars.

Tsunami and Phantasm are kinda the same level.
i mean not only the weapon i mean the class aginst the others.
the weapon was the only way to be one the same lv
as the other classes in general.
for example somtime you wand to play ofline,
you have are higher chance to survive whit the ohter classes
i mean the stelfmode is almoste usless
and every other buff from the armore from the ohter classes its very usful.

Some nice fixes, really!
But the martian probe "fix" is a joke, right? :mad: I wanted one to spawn for my new toon. I used a pumpkin pie and let it expire so exactly 45 minutes of waiting for nothing but Wyvern and Harpies. Ofcourse i used a water candle and several battle potions and i was in the outer 3rd of the map, Golem down and what not, no minions that could have killed it.
They were kinda annoying before but now they are non existend.

Some nice fixes, really!
But the martian probe "fix" is a joke, right? :mad: I wanted one to spawn for my new toon. I used a pumpkin pie and let it expire so exactly 45 minutes of waiting for nothing but Wyvern and Harpies. Ofcourse i used a water candle and several battle potions and i was in the outer 3rd of the map, Golem down and what not, no minions that could have killed it.
They were kinda annoying before but now they are non existend.
you need to be down on the surface

you need to be down on the surface
Are you talking out of experience or just repeating stuff that was said? Did you get one to spawn since 1.3.0.4? was it in an expert world?
Because I sure as hell couldn't find a single one either in space or on the surface all day yesterday. And I tried very hard.
For me and other people, it's gone.

Are you talking out of experience or just repeating stuff that was said? Did you get one to spawn since 1.3.0.4? was it in an expert world?
Because I sure as hell couldn't find a single one either in space or on the surface all day yesterday. And I tried very hard.
For me and other people, it's gone.
i haven't found it in 1.3.0.4, maybe because i've only loaded the update once and that was to prove the moon lord is still possible using armor obtainable before you get his drops, and also experence, i've only ever found them very near the surface top, and an expert world means nothing with their spawnrates -.-

i haven't found it in 1.3.0.4, maybe because i've only loaded the update once and that was to prove the moon lord is still possible using armor obtainable before you get his drops, and also experence, i've only ever found them very near the surface top, and an expert world means nothing with their spawnrates -.-
Then please, do a test run and see for yourself. Apparently the cultist "tablet" is considered a boss, and since the patch made it unable to spawn during a "boss" or "event", it doesn't. Ever.
Personally, I don't want to kill the cultists before farming the martians; not quite prepared yet.

Can someone explain to me what the electrocution debuff is and who gives it to you? Ive been trying to find it on the gamepedia wiki and It doesn't seem to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom