Tool (1.3.0.x) Rydian's Terraria Trainer

I know I knowww, I was asleep. Updated.

Fixed infinite HP (the player structure changed a bit so it was targeting max HP instead of current), mercy invincibility (offsets again), MP (more offsets), air (offset changes errywhare), stack use (wildcarded part of the sig), etc.

A note on damage, seems their fixes to some weapon damages changed the damage formula around to where it'd be too annoying for me to give category bonuses like before... 'cause I can't find one overall "bonus damage" aspect. It's actually split by damage and projectile type and stuff.
damage.png

So instead of editing all of those values and worrying about all the offsets shifting next time, I just went back to the old one-hit-kill routine and am putting a warning in the text that it works on NPCs too.

Never thought there would be so many hotfixes...
This is why I've been unwilling to add so many random codes. Terraria's well-known for long breaks of no public releases, but when it is active it patches regularly.. Hell the 1.2 branch was pretty busy specifically, we got the 1.2.0.x updates, then the 1.2.1.x updates, then 1.2.2.x branch, then 1.2.3.x, etc...

I know I knowww, I was asleep. Updated.

So instead of editing all of those values and worrying about all the offsets shifting next time, I just went back to the old one-hit-kill routine and am putting a warning in the text that it works on NPCs too.
Did what I just read basically say that you're adding an instant kill function? WHHHHHHAT HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBRU!

as a note: I'm running Windows 8.1 x64, and when I ran this windows prevented it from starting up saying it was a risky file, and I had to manually force it to run? Not sure what the deal with it now is, but it otherwise works perfectly fine.

Did what I just read basically say that you're adding an instant kill function? WHHHHHHAT HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBRU!
Well when you hit an enemy the game does damage calculations, determines the final damage, then subtracts that value from the enemy's HP.

So the hack modifies that final step, and instead of subtracting the results of the damage calculation, it subtracts 999999 from their health.

as a note: I'm running Windows 8.1 x64, and when I ran this windows prevented it from starting up saying it was a risky file, and I had to manually force it to run? Not sure what the deal with it now is, but it otherwise works perfectly fine.
If it was something like this...
message.png

Then that's the standard message Windows gives when you try to run an executable you downloaded.

if it was something else, could you screenshot it?

Well when you hit an enemy the game does damage calculations, determines the final damage, then subtracts that value from the enemy's HP.

So the hack modifies that final step, and instead of subtracting the results of the damage calculation, it subtracts 999999 from their health.

If it was something like this...
message.png

Then that's the standard message Windows gives when you try to run an executable you downloaded.

if it was something else, could you screenshot it?
It was more of a black whole screen kinda warning, but it was only a thing the first time I tried opening the updated trainer, but if it happens again, i'll be sure to screenshot it.

So this "tool" was working flawlessly up until I jumped down a hole and died from fall damage, also some of the stuff like "Infinite Ammo" had to be turned off and back on to get it to work.

Back to the fall damage, the first time I jumped down, I took over 999 damage and I didn't die, then I took another fall not even half the first fall and died instantly, for some reason some of the perks seem to be shutting off randomly even though they're highlighted as on.

Hopefully these issues can be fixed, maybe they're on my end, I'll try re-downloading the "tool" to see if that fixes the issue, if not I'll update the post.

So this "tool" was working flawlessly up until I jumped down a hole and died from fall damage, also some of the stuff like "Infinite Ammo" had to be turned off and back on to get it to work.

Back to the fall damage, the first time I jumped down, I took over 999 damage and I didn't die, then I took another fall not even half the first fall and died instantly, for some reason some of the perks seem to be shutting off randomly even though they're highlighted as on.

Hopefully these issues can be fixed, maybe they're on my end, I'll try re-downloading the "tool" to see if that fixes the issue, if not I'll update the post.
As far as dying when the health thing is on, Idunno' what causes that, I haven't had it happen to me and people haven't found any sort of repeatable pattern that makes it happen every time. That's why I added the invincibility thing, to avoid taking hits anyways (while health handles things like fire blocks).

Also after you restart the game you need to have something happen normally once before a code for it will work. So like, fire a weapon and have it take ammo (in case you have ammo use reduction effects) before Infinite Ammo will work.

Ummm... Malwarebytes detected this as malware...wat?
No, Malwarebytes just thinks it's suspicious and isn't bothering to tell you the difference between an actual infection result and something that it just thinks is suspicious (because it wants you to trust all of the results). Check on virustotal if you want, a few security programs out there just don't seem to like trainers.

As far as dying when the health thing is on, Idunno' what causes that, I haven't had it happen to me and people haven't found any sort of repeatable pattern that makes it happen every time. That's why I added the invincibility thing, to avoid taking hits anyways (while health handles things like fire blocks).

Also after you restart the game you need to have something happen normally once before a code for it will work. So like, fire a weapon and have it take ammo (in case you have ammo use reduction effects) before Infinite Ammo will work.

Think I might just need to re-download, before turning on the "Infinite MP" I was messing around with the Nebula Blaze for a while, turned on the infinite MP and it didn't work, kept using my MP.

Was was reading about the one hit kill calculations above. You could also change the assembly command to "mov" rather than "sub" and have a ,0 at the end. Moving 0 into the life total for any damage calculation. Another fan of yours "h3x1c/sneakymofo" over at CE forums did it this way. I don't remember my CE forum username from several years ago and just having my email isn't enough there, so I'll try and ask here. What would be a simple way for me to get to a weapons knockback. I figure if i can get close then a data table would show me what I need, however values change quick and I'm not sure how to pin down an address that is close enough to get a table before it changes again. I'd like to increase the shotgun knockback dramatically and go have some fun with it.

Was was reading about the one hit kill calculations above. You could also change the assembly command to "mov" rather than "sub" and have a ,0 at the end. Moving 0 into the life total for any damage calculation.
Yeah, but modifying existing instructions is often what's done when people start making their own hacks for other things and are sometimes limited to byte replacement instead of injection. Doesn't really matter in this case since the instruction gets larger anyways, but it's good to know what's going on and be able to tweak it just slightly for a hack.

I don't remember my CE forum username from several years ago and just having my email isn't enough there, so I'll try and ask here. What would be a simple way for me to get to a weapons knockback. I figure if i can get close then a data table would show me what I need, however values change quick and I'm not sure how to pin down an address that is close enough to get a table before it changes again. I'd like to increase the shotgun knockback dramatically and go have some fun with it.
Find the base address of your player structure (find something like current HP, find the offset from what accesses, then subtract that offset in a hex calculator), then go to the memory browser (CTRL+B) and in there go to Tools - Dissect Data/Structures. In the new window put the address in the upper left, then in the Structure menu make a new structure and if you got the address right it'll pull in the name Terraria.player and ask you some questions. If it pulled in that name, tell it yes to all the defaults.

When that's done you'll have the whole player structure in front of you, including a dropdown category for the inventory. The item list in there points to the addresses for item stats, including damage and knockback. Highlight one and press "a" to add it to the list where you can find what accesses/writes and all that jazz.

The ammo I'm using isn't infinite, or maybe the bullet or gun aren't supported.
Gun: S.D.M.G.
Bullet: Luminite

works_for_me.gif

Make sure you have the latest version of the trainer.
(I don't remember if ammo broke recently or not.)

It worked before, but now it says "not responding" when I click anything, and it doesn't go away like it did before.

Back
Top Bottom