Pixel Art Hun-sprited, hehehe.

Could you do a gas mask please? I want to use it in a suggestion I'm going to make (if that's ok) because I think it would be a pretty cool addition to terraria. I will give credit obviously ;) thanks

If you don't mind, I'd like to make another request. It's literally only for the point of looking cool.

Edit: Images here are dead, no idea what this used to be lol

Last edited:
If you don't mind, I'd like to make another request. It's literally only for the point of looking cool. Can you make something like
th
but put these two in their place?
th
That sounds really cool and creative. I'll get to it as soon as possible!

pixel me avatar terraria style please
and i'm puting the file here tooo

Attachments

• Endama The Enderman DRAWING EDITION.png
    Endama The Enderman DRAWING EDITION.png
    881.3 KB · Views: 184
Those sprites are really good and I can see you put soul, effort and time into them, also I would like to request something: (It's a very small one)

Can you make two bullets? Here are their description:

Catalyst Bullets- The bullets are ova shaped and teal colored

Light Scythe Shots: The bullets look like scythes and they are white, and they are obviously small.

Ugh, To be completely honest, I kind of didn't do any suggestions that I didn't really like. Eh... I think I'll close suggestions and maybe pick up spriting again once I feel like it.
Nothing wrong with that. Can't sprite what you don't want too.

Satchel thing for Post Malone to keep his ciggies in.
Satchel.png

I made this and then my pc shut down. I couldn't save it and then felt like I had to make it again.
It didn't come out quite right though.

Last edited:
This might be odd criticism but I think the first one looks better... It seems less congested and dark. More appealing to the eyes and feels like it would be more pleasant to walk through.

Back
Top Bottom