NPCs have terrible AI.

I really want the npcs to at least be able to use platforms correctly. I made a new tower in 1.3 for my npcs, and I added a winding staircase so they can talk. They do talk, but mostly all that I see is the guide playing rock paper scissors with the nurse on the staircase two layers apart from together with all of the other npcs standing on the stairs for no reason. Then when it becomes night, instead of the guide dropping down to his room, he walks up a few flights, then falls down a bit. But he does not fall down enough to get to his house. So he decides to walk up again, just so he can fall down again. :confused:

I wasn't sure that breast meters existed in Terraria, until now it had only been a dream. This is definitelt something I'll be checking out right now. Also, my nurse's breast meter seemingly doesn't change, can I make it go up instead of down to 0?
:dryadeek:That edit was because of the lack of a period... No imbarasing typo here... Heh heh...

So many times the travelling merchant spawns in the fishing pool i made near my house and I constantly see his death message while i'm elsewhere. And then I find his hat in that fishing pool...

I was fighting all 3 mech bosses at once for the achievements, and I saw the Guide walk into the Destroyer. Then, 3 more NPC's followed him. Also, the guide was on the ground level house and the NPC's were seperated by 2 wooden platforms. (It seems they learn what a wooden platform is when they don't need to and the new NPC's forget the experience:redmunch:)

Back
Top Bottom