Mobile Mobile Terraria News Update - Fixes & FAQs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q3 2015 is a release date man xD
1 Month already passed so expect it to come even in a week from now
Not that much chance but still possible

Look at mobile minecraft 0.11 just came almost 2 months ago in june and they got a very big a@$ update coming in august already

Yeah but OF COURSE LAZY AMAZON GETS IT LAST BECUASE THEY ARE SO LAZY SOMEONE PLEASE SEND THEM A COMPLAINT MESSAGE TELLING THEM TO STEP IT UP A LOT!

I was wondering why I had not gotten any cursed saplings after doing countless pumpkin moons. But also fixes to auto aim and longer day/night cycles I can already tell this updates going to be great ;)

Glad to see all of the mobile platforms being brought into line - and the starts of some needed balance tweaks.

This, 1.2.3-4, and more to come....mobile has come a long way this year.
AND MORE TO COME??!!

Most likely console getting 1.2.4 soon too.
I read somewhere that terraria is a port of console is that true?
Seems weird that mobile gets 1.2.4 first if its a console port

Is the chaos/spectral elemental spawn rate ever going to be fixed because I can't seem to find them anymore. Also when using the rod of discord I can't tell whether it's the controls double tapping or a bug with the rod itself but it is almost impossible to use it without being killed.

Hey Guys! I have a sugestion:D
The "Armor of Ocram" It will make with souls of blight and other drops/elements or a drop from de Ocram like the dragon armour... Support me to improve it!:D (See my signature)

Last edited:
Wicked! Preparing mobile for the great update! Genius idea!

And incase anyone's wondering about the release date for the 1.2.3/4 update, there isn't an offical date, but it'll be between July and September. These few updates are bug fixes that'll be set in place in a few weeks or less ;)

And yes, as far as I know, spawnrate is increased

Yes! Thanks for the day-night-cycle update :D this was making beating the pumpkin moon to wave 15 very hard for me. And also the enraged plantera fix is soo good because when I was first fighting her, I was like WHAT how the heck is thus possible??? I mean the spores took me like 3 hearts each with best armor possible. Even with endgame gear its pretty hard. I managed to kill her with a death sickle, because it goes through blocks and she couldn't attack me when she's in a block.

Thanks for these fixes and updates 505-Games!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom