Terraria 1.3.0.7 - Mac & Linux Open Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
So every time I try and launch it just bring up the Terraria tree in my bar at the bottom and then goes away, I guess it's crashing at launch. anyway I can fix this? figured the game was just plain supported on Mac.

Which version of OS X are you using and what CPU does your Mac have?

Just for any public beta testers who were wondering about that .gif: when you're in Egypt, "Never say no to Panda."

Does this beta version have all the content the full game has? besides having a couple problems

when a small steam window popped up saying that i should enable "assistive devices", unknowingly i clicked "ok", but i went into settings and enabled it, yet whenever i attempt to launch Terraria, the tree icon pops up in the Task Bar then disappears instantly.
Advice?

I seem to be having the same problem does anyone know how to fix it.

You were approved when I just checked. The approval process is simply this: one of the SG moderators checking a box on the members waiting approval, we try to check it very often.

You're approved if your avatar/name appears on the member list, and I think you get an alert when approved as well (not sure about that).

Thanks!

Hope you all don't find too many issues!

Edit:

Also, Steam may take a moment to list these changes. So be patient!

In the latest build I was going in to one of my worlds and it crashed. This is a bug and has only happened once.

Edit: I was just playing on a server and I crashed.

Edit: another edit I crashed again. This has happened THREE TIMES NOW!!! Please fix this because it is turning out to be even worse than the wrapper when it come to crashing. :(

Last edited:
Yes! I was playing Terraria on Windows 10 before the OS X version was released.
Were there any issues, like Flickering screen, cause i'm scared, that when i will update win 7 to win 10, my terraria won't work anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom