[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can kill the slimes that spawn from the dark matter biome to get dark matter gel, which is used in the creation of the final armors, like berserker.

Hey Blah, it would be awesome if you asked permission to Red H2O to be able to use his throwing class expansion ideas.
Also I don't know if the links are allowed on here, if not tell me and I'll take them down

You guys do know you can kill oblivion even in beetle armor, right? Just use beetle armor for defense, since those lasers just do too much damage, and, surprisingly, use the Ancient, which is obtained from the dungeon in a desert biome chest, for the massive dps.

I'm a super hardmode , wht is the condition for monster to drop soul of blight? like soul of light have to kill mob in hallow so wht about soul of blight? and also super hardmode changes enemy damage , hp and defense for how many multiplier ?

I'm a super hardmode , wht is the condition for monster to drop soul of blight? like soul of light have to kill mob in hallow so wht about soul of blight? and also super hardmode changes enemy damage , hp and defense for how many multiplier ?

The Soul of Blight only drops from Juggernauts and The Armageddon slime. Might drop from others.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440333295,1440333143][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mine the ore that drops random ores (forgot name), it has a chance to drop Oblivion ore.

Thanks, but I found out how to smash Hallowed altars to get the better pickaxe, but I plan to skip it since you said that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom