Mobile Who else is having Problems with selecting items?

ChaosCore

Terrarian
Ok so I have found a couple of threads and posts across the internet about this bug. Who else is experiencing the following:

- Unable to select appropriate item in inventory and dragging it around.

Whenever I do, it either highlights more than 1 item or it just scrolls up or down my inventory rather than dragging the item.

This definitely needs a fix because it is unplayable.

Update: Works on my girlfriend's iphone 5.

So it is either incompatible with the Samsung S6 (2k resolution) or the android version. Possibly the resolution because Terraria seems to be for 1080p or less.

Update: Works on my girlfriend's iphone 5.

So it is either incompatible with the Samsung S6 (2k resolution) or the android version. Possibly the resolution because Terraria seems to be for 1080p or less.
I am on a Droid MAXX and I have roughly the same problem.

Droid Razr MAXX HD here. I've found double-tapping items seems to help pick them up. I say "seems" because I don't know whether it's the double tap, just tapping more sharply, or something entirely different (such as tapping the upper half of an item's icon) that does the trick. I still have to try two or three times even so.

This issue is quite bad. I've tried tapping multiple times, rarely can I select and drag an item. I'll try your method and see how it goes. Developers should definetly look into this.

This issue is quite bad. I've tried tapping multiple times, rarely can I select and drag an item. I'll try your method and see how it goes. Developers should definetly look into this.
I have an issue where you can't select the item unless your click down about an inch from the button, if that makes sense.

Double clicking kinda works. The item becomes really small all of a sudden but able to drag it. I think this bug has to do with the higher resolution of the phone.

They have been updating the game recently but have not fixed this major bug. It doesn't occur to everyone and perhaps only to the people with a higher res phone than 1080p.

Pretty sure this is an android only issue as on my android it happened all the time very frustratingly but on iOS it hasn't happened.

I can't wait for them to fix this. I really want to play the game. My girlfriend has an iphone and she doesn't have this issue.

Back
Top Bottom