Play Station Network Usernames

PS4. PSN ID: VannGogh.
I played a lot on PC when the game first came out, but it has been awhile. Haven't had anyone to play with on PS4. I'll add anyone, but I'm mostly interested in playing with people relatively new or early in the game at the moment..I think I've only been 1 boss with my present character. Mostly looking for loot and beating bosses. Only looking for players over 18.
I'm fairly new and I'm looking for other players to add. PSN ZabalaDude PS4

hey there im Blind_Fayte this name is also my psn im looking to find a good group to run around on here with I am on the ps4 for terraria. I have to say so far this game is really fun.

PSN: Bacon_Boy101
I'm looking to get back into Terraria with possibly a new character. Would like for you to say why you're trying to add me in the request if you send one. :joy:

Im up mostly all night, I want to start a new character out, looking for some1 to build a solid world with, and just go all out in beating the game.
I'm somewhat versed in the game, but could still learn more.

Also playing on ps4.

Ted_stickles77 Add me up.

Seriously get at me lets do this! Playing alone isn't as fun!
Either way im building a massive home, which as soon as i am done i will be starting a new character to play in it.

Last edited:
psn R-O-H-A-I
PS4/Vita player, logged quite a few hours but not much progress made, no bosses done yet, looking to build a massive base and get some decent items. UK timezone, play most evenings and weekends. Feel free to add, none of my mates on psn have the game!

Last edited:
I play on PS4 and I have no friends so i would love to have some people to hang and do boss battles with. Add me at Seraph_of_Fallen

Last edited:
Looking for people to play hard mode with. I am very experienced, I have all top gear except frost moon. Making a hard mode character to progress through it. Add amira2468. I only play weekends. Ps4 and mics required

Adamantite Bar I can trade or of u have any extra pm me or add me (zeo180 ps3) saying that u do. Thank uu

PS: if u have any wisps in a bottle and you can give me on that would be great m8

Last edited:
Hey all, me and my partner are looking for some friendly Terraria friends to play with on PS4.
We're hoping to play co-op and some epic PVP events too. xD
We're pretty well versed in the game too, you can find me on PSN as: ULTRA_MARINE555.
See you there! :cool:

PSN: ashellwithnosoul, just got the game on ps3 and ps4 and not sure what all to do, if you'd like to help me that'd be awesome. thx :)

I'm looking for people who have hard mode or have a voodoo doll cause I'm trying to get into it and I want wings and other hardmode exclusive items. If anyone is willing to help, it will be appreciated. I am from England so my time zone may be different to others and I only have the game on PS3. If you wish to join, send a request to the profile epicface4142. Tell me you saw my forum post in the request or reply to this post and tell me your name.

ps3: pk_borster

looking for people to play with beat pretty much everything (besides frost moon just didnt try that one yet). so if anybody needs some help beating bosses or just wanting to have some coop fun hit me up. sadly no mic atm.

Back
Top Bottom