tModLoader Quality of Life

• Add "Sharp Sea Necklace" recipe to the accessories part in first post.
  • Change "Cloud of Balloons" text to sextuple jump, it should have 6 jumps (5 from balloons because honey does not give a jump, plus the first jump).
  • Frogshoe sprite does not have correct transparency (it is not 100% transparent on all pixels that should be).

What you think about change the Celestial Magnet to celestial emblem in recipe to celestial flower? I would love

stupid question because i read the tmodloader up and down but can't find the answer. Do tmodloader mods require something like a Base mod? or do i just drop the tmod and enabled files into the mod folder? because my game crashes when generating a new world with a new character :/
make sure its the correct file

Utility Helmet and add recipes with hard mode souls to make it work with social slot, please.

Attachments

• Capture 2015-08-24 13_23_45.png
    Capture 2015-08-24 13_23_45.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 198
It should be updated to tModLoader v0.4.1. Sorry there hasn't been any updates recently, school starts for me in a few days so I'm pretty busy.

• Add "Sharp Sea Necklace" recipe to the accessories part in first post.
  • Change "Cloud of Balloons" text to sextuple jump, it should have 6 jumps (5 from balloons because honey does not give a jump, plus the first jump).
  • Frogshoe sprite does not have correct transparency (it is not 100% transparent on all pixels that should be).
Thanks for the notices. They'll most likely be fixed in the next upload.

What you think about change the Celestial Magnet to celestial emblem in recipe to celestial flower? I would love
I feel like the two accessories don't really fit together, but I'll see if there's something else I can do.

Spectre armor + nebula fragments = armor to magics? I think the nebula armor is bad because there set bonus is poor to bosses. If you may this I will love
I'll see if I can buff the armor for bosses, I don't like the idea of giving it more armor, however.

Utility Helmet and add recipes with hard mode souls to make it work with social slot, please.
Is it only the utility helmet that doesn't work in the social slot?

Is it only the utility helmet that doesn't work in the social slot?

With an error figured out, please add the recipe for the utility helmet to make it work in the social slot. If you ask what other accessories you need to make working in the social slots, the non-combat, like Master Fishing Gear. Sorry for my bad english.

With an error figured out, please add the recipe for the utility helmet to make it work in the social slot. If you ask what other accessories you need to make working in the social slots, the non-combat, like Master Fishing Gear. Sorry for my bad english.
. In my game i use in social slot and no have bugs

if i understand you are asking if properties from there work in social slot? if is this in my game only in armor slot (this is normal); if i don't understand sorry i'm brazillian and no speak so good @Lied71

It should be updated to tModLoader v0.4.1. Sorry there hasn't been any updates recently, school starts for me in a few days so I'm pretty busy.

Thanks for the notices. They'll most likely be fixed in the next upload.

Would the difference between 0.4.0 and 0.4.1 stop the mod from working? At the moment, the mod doesn't seem to be working with tModLoader where the recipes aren't showing up when all the materials are available.

Maybe you could add into this mod so we can combine some of the expert mode accessories with each other or something?

Back
Top Bottom