Would You Rather?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Run forever, you can always drop out midrace!

Would you rather have random avatars every day or one you hate forever?

Random avatars, as long as they wouldn't get you banned.

Would you rather have your country get nuked or it become a really bad place and/or dictatorship?

nuked then i wouldn't have to live there
would you rather never play video games again or never listen to music again

I'd rather never listen to music.
Would you rather become a microwave or only eat food that has been processed by a blender for the rest of your life?

Being a microwave would probably suck, so I choose blender food

Would you rather post two bad options for this thread or two good ones?

Depends, is it cookie cake or some kind of layered chocolate cake? If so then cake.

Would you rather be forced to play the Zelda cdi games all the way through or watch 3 movies based off of video games all the way through?

3 video game movies, those would be over in a few hours, and I have a feeling that a few years from now movies based on video games might actually turn out pretty awesome

Would you rather get a week off from school/work or get $500?

I'd have to say drink, it would be pretty gross to have to puree everything into a liquid to eat it. Plus getting water eating ice/snow would be too bad(in theory).

Would you rather learn to read brail with(only) your feet -or- be deaf and learn to play an instrument?

I would rather learn to read braille with my feet, because logically, if you learn it with your feet, you can still understand it with your hands, so the logic in your question is rather flawed. Plus, you never said that you're blind, so I would actually be able to read braille through sight, as well.(If you can't tell, I'm a very logic-based person)

Would you rather never be able to use your arms again, or would you rather be blind and deaf?

die the suffering ends there.
would you rather experience the worst paint for 12 hours straight or be miserable for the rest of your life.

The worst paint for 12 hours doesn't sound that bad. Would you rather jump from the tallest building in the world or sit in the dark for 50 years.

Hit someone. Why would I let someone hit me?

Alright, here's a good one:
Would you rather be uploaded to the internet and be forced to live in it for eternity or be omniscient?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom