Member-Run Contest Woooo A Building Contest!!!!!

Do you plan to enter in this awesome contest?

• heck yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Element 10

Skeletron Prime
Hello to all of the creative people of the terraria forums. I know you are thinking, what is this little derp doing? He is not known by many people so why would he do a competition? First of all, I enjoy seeing other people's amazing creations! Secondly, I need a bit of inspiration for a map I am working on in Tedit. I hope at least a few people enter this derpy little building competition, whether to amaze or just to say "I did that."
Your build must be modern
No block restrictions
Tedit is allowed
Have fun!!!
Submit your entry to this thread by 12:00 a.m. cst 9/7/15
Capture 2015-08-31 20_12_17.png

I may give it a shot if I get an inspiration to build something modern. I hope that I won't be the only potential participant.

I may give it a shot if I get an inspiration to build something modern. I hope that I won't be the only potential participant.
Spread the word of this contest and you definitely will not be the only one!
I plan to do at least one contest every month so hopefully more people will enter

I think I'm a day late, dollar short (seems to be how I roll) but just in case here's mine:

Capture 2015-09-07 21_41_42.png

Its my house for the party girl. Confetti cannon is not cooperating but I like it, sky beach party house

I think I'm a day late, dollar short (seems to be how I roll) but just in case here's mine:

View attachment 76651

Its my house for the party girl. Confetti cannon is not cooperating but I like it, sky beach party house
Actually.... You are the only person that entered ; ) Nice build! I never thought of a floating island beach. I am thinking about extending the competition by another week so that someone else might actually post and make this a "Competition."

Back
Top Bottom