PS Vita Load failed (name ur world)

Can anyone help me?.... I've been playing terraria on my ps vita and have been experiencing some crashing issues where it kicks me back to main screen and I lose all progress up to my last save. This is not a big problem because I've just tried to remind myself to save a lot. Well last time this happened I went to reload my world and BAM......Load Failed! This is my only hard mode world and all of my hard mode items are currently sitting in my chests in that world. Is there anyway that I can get back into this world or is all my stuff and hard work lost forever? Plz and help is appreciated. Thx

Can anyone help me?.... I've been playing terraria on my ps vita and have been experiencing some crashing issues where it kicks me back to main screen and I lose all progress up to my last save. This is not a big problem because I've just tried to remind myself to save a lot. Well last time this happened I went to reload my world and BAM......Load Failed! This is my only hard mode world and all of my hard mode items are currently sitting in my chests in that world. Is there anyway that I can get back into this world or is all my stuff and hard work lost forever? Plz and help is appreciated. Thx
Moved your post here since a thread for this already existed. Seems your save was corrupted during the crash :/ unless you have a back up you can't get your world back :(

Moved your post here since a thread for this already existed. Seems your save was corrupted during the crash :/ unless you have a back up you can't get your world back :(
Ok thanks.... And so if I didn't have it backed up before this issue happened I lose my world? I'm lost on uploading it to cloud or downloading it to a back up file I've never done these things before. I thought cloud was just for phones, how do I go about saving to the cloud if it isn't already to late.

Ok thanks.... And so if I didn't have it backed up before this issue happened I lose my world? I'm lost on uploading it to cloud or downloading it to a back up file I've never done these things before. I thought cloud was just for phones, how do I go about saving to the cloud if it isn't already to late.
Yeah, your world is gone as far as I know :(
Umm I'm not sure but here's what I found with a quick youtube search:
Though I think you need Play Station plus for it to work :sigh:

This is your other option though:
But I think this will rewrite your saves for all your games :sigh:

Yeah, your world is gone as far as I know :(
Umm I'm not sure but here's what I found with a quick youtube search:
Though I think you need Play Station plus for it to work :sigh:

This is your other option though:
But I think this will rewrite your saves for all your games :sigh:
Damn so really there's nothing to do without losing everything or paying money? I really enjoy terraria especially being able to play on the road but all these errors and corrupt worlds make it a hassle instead of a fun experience. Thx for the help I guess I'll just stick to the Xbox one version

Damn so really there's nothing to do without losing everything or paying money? I really enjoy terraria especially being able to play on the road but all these errors and corrupt worlds make it a hassle instead of a fun experience. Thx for the help I guess I'll just stick to the Xbox one version
Well it seems like you didn't make the back up before this happened anyway so neither of these methods would get you your world back :/ Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Dude if u need anything such as armor or voodoo dolls or even wanna play together just send me message ok. Psn: agen016

Back
Top Bottom