Xbox 360 Teleporters only slightly working

leelustig

Terrarian
It's slightly odd but it seems that my teleporters work only after trying consecutively for a while. I've installed 1 set of teleporters in my world (2 total) and every time I use them, it doesn't work right away. But after trying several more times it eventually teleports me to where I want to go, and vice versa. It's kind of strange. I'm using grey pressure plates and red wire. Is there some particular way you're supposed to step on the switch that I'm unaware of? Just curious. Any help is appreciated.

Do you have a pressure plate on each teleporter? I find that having a pressure plate on both messes me up. It's like it teleports me, then immediately teleports me back. If this is the case, try putting the pressure plate on the starting teleporter and a switch on the destination teleporter.

Thanks for the advice. Yes, I have a plate on each one. I haven't yet tried your suggestion but that seems like a decent workaround. I'll let you know as soon as I try that out.

Another idea that might work is to put the pressure plate on the left side of one teleporter, and the right side of the other. That way after you teleport you're never standing on the other plate.

Sorry to tell u who concered, but I found another issue in the game it's the teleporter. I have connect two teleporter with a blue wire and then first I put gray plates for me to use it the first time it works, successfully deliver me to another teleporter and then I try versa. The second attempt unsuccessful didn't work and so on, it just make a sound with sparkling gold but didn't move.
And then I replace the plate with a lever it worked, but it had some kind a bug it doesn't react if I switch on or off but it work if I jump to it so there is no on and off and it teleport me so frequently so I have to quick jump off when it has delivered. I hope this thread may useful for me and all Vita player. Thanks

Sorry to tell u who concered, but I found another issue in the game it's the teleporter. I have connect two teleporter with a blue wire and then first I put gray plates for me to use it the first time it works, successfully deliver me to another teleporter and then I try versa. The second attempt unsuccessful didn't work and so on, it just make a sound with sparkling gold but didn't move.
And then I replace the plate with a lever it worked, but it had some kind a bug it doesn't react if I switch on or off but it work if I jump to it so there is no on and off and it teleport me so frequently so I have to quick jump off when it has delivered. I hope this thread may useful for me and all Vita player. Thanks
We already had a thread for this so I moved your post here. Check the above workarounds and let me know if you're still having problems.

Back
Top Bottom