PS3 Whatofit's All item shop

Ok its
Ok all I want from you is a like a follow and for you to post something here after you get what you want . Just send me a friend request and I will add you after the first two things have been done. I also have a vita so the same offer is there for vita players to.

PSN whatofit
Ok it's been to long I'm now on ps4 also same rules as before like follow and every item in the game is up for grabs.

Hello whatofit I was wondering if I can have the picaxe that the golem drops and some wings also the vampire knifes.Im now a noon my file corrupted so I needed to make a new pan we have traded before on my old psn which was faze_yeye27 so if you can please my new psn- theif.gaming17 oh can they please be free

Last edited:
Hello whatofit I was wondering if I can have the picaxe that the golem drops and some wings also the vampire knifes.Im now a noon my file corrupted so I needed to make a new pan we have traded before on my old psn which was faze_yeye27 so if you can please my new psn- theif.gaming17 oh can they please be free

Just send a friend request and wait for my lobby to open take what you want if you can't find something just ask on psn thanks

Hi whatofit, it seems I can't find ur psn is it whatofit with no capitalize?
Do u have razorpine, inferno fork, and shroomite armor mine is stolen..

Ok just checking in still have all the new items And the old . Plus I have a community on PS4 where I post before I open my lobby

Ok will look for you tonite sorry about the wait been deleting all my friends 2000 is too many and takes to long to manage

Back
Top Bottom