tModLoader Quality of Life

i need lots of info on this
also is it ok if i see your code?
i'm learning c#.
I have a ToDo list if you want to know some of my future plans.
tModLoader has an excellent example mod, and decompiling Terraria gives alot of code you can learn from.

Are you already working in the thread? you'll skip from 0.4 to 0.5 tmodloader?
I will make a combo of the 2 mods this weekend. I think I do at least, if nothing unforseen happens. Infinite power does not have much time as before to work on the mod. And it will be for modloader 0.4.1 as 0.5.0 is not out yet.

Hey, the sharp sea neclace no uses shark tooth necklace? If yes, the recipe of it in thread is wrong. Sorry the english i'm brazilian :p

Hey guys, if you haven't heard already, mr00s and I have combined our mods together for more frequent updates. If you still want the regular mod, however, I did add a standard version, which will be only my additions. I will be adding the same content to both if it is not dependent on the items in EldAccessories.

Bunch of Balloons has been added, which is the combination of the three remaining balloons (Fart, Sharkron, Honey), and the recipe for Cloud of Balloons has been altered accordingly.
The potion cost for Orange Tinted Goggles and Caving Gear have been increased.

Also, I will work on a decent sized update when tModLoader v5.0 comes out, as it adds compatibility for some ideas I wanted to do recently.

I updated the mod for tModLoaderv5.0 with a small addition.
Right now there's only some slime banner combinations, but the plan is to combine all other banners for similarly themed mobs (like a nebula banner, or a zombie/demon eye banner). The recipes for the new banners are in the OP in the recipes tab, they are all crafted from the loom.

Note: Changes in bold affect both the standard and combined QoL mods

Quality Of Life + EldAccessories update: (Credits to mrr00s for typing this out)

Improved disassembling images.
Added some loss in ore conversion.
Added common block conversion to more useful Silt/Slush/Fossils.
Added 4 Yoyo Items and their disassembling recipes.
Increased cost of Heart and Star Statue.
Added Undead Banner, as well as Goblin Army Banner.
Moon Lord drops are now craftable with 30 bars of luminite at a mythril anvil.

It says I can craft all the moon lord drops out of nothing on the combined with eldaccessories version. I'm not sure about the other version, though.

What dos you mean about make a shirt and pants combination from mining like: mining shirt + mining potion =???? Mining pants + ???? = ????. Set bonus=????

Hello guys, a little suggestion: can you add on some existing, or maybe create a new ones unique accesories with armor buffs, like a leaf crystal? With progression we really losing some cool things like this one, because they bound with armor, and as far as i know, mrr00s like many-staged accesories, (magic ball, Kung fu Gear, Master Yoyo Gear, Mega Boots), so here a large space for imagination and creativity:) I hope you will think about it guys, so good luck and keep a good work!

Back
Top Bottom