Tool (1.3.0.x) Rydian's Terraria Trainer

1, Thanks for telling me what the "Mercy Invincibility" code does (I don't really understand what stack splitting is but i will test that), and why don't you rename it to "God mode" ?
The mercy invincibility won't stop all damage sources either. IIRC some time in 1.2 the devs changed the way fire blocks work so that they'll damage you through invulnerability, and there might be one or two other things that bypass it too.

Thus me including both codes.

the damage multiplier doesn't work for me im using mac but have a PC environment
I assume you're using Windows 7 in it? Should just be able to update .NET.

You had said in the post, to post what Anti Virus we are using if we couldn't open it...
Well, I am using windows 8 and all I have right now is Windows defender. I can't open the file cause it says "cannot find specified file" It shows in my download folder but I cannot move/copy/open the zip. I can delete it tho lol, I really wanna start using this again.... I remember in 1.2 :/ Some help would be appreciated c:
[DOUBLEPOST=1438275834,1438275281][/DOUBLEPOST]K, So I figured out how to get around it. WD is basic af so I just turned it off, downloaded the file, Took the trainer out of it, and then turned it back on. It deleted the zip file but the trainer remains, and is working right now. I just wanted the inf mp so I can be fabulous and use the last prism. c:

So I will say what I have said before, thank you very much, I won't be trying to add my own codes or hacking the game myself because I believe what you have provided is enough. I don't want to completely fudge the game now do I? I just use inf mp and stacks tbh. Maybe other things if I wanna troll my friend but thats about it. "My friends" Yes, I only troll people I know can handle it as I am not an arse :p So thank you very much for taking the time outa your life to make this for a bunch of people you will probably never know, but trust me, we appreciate it... or at least I do. c:

Rarrwer, inf ammo no work D: I am using a sniper n luminite bullets. Also if you have a endless quiver of endless musket pouch, and you have inf ammo on, prepare your :red: cause you will get shrekt. Crash + Crash + Crash + Crash. ;-; It might be just me but idk

I'm 99.9% sure this is a false positive, but Microsoft Security Essentials removes the .zip before I can even open it; it says the detected item is: "Trojan:Win32/Skeeyah.C!plock" I have absolutely no idea what that means, but you might.
Thank you for this trainer, btw, it's much appreciated.

Last edited:
I'm 99.9% sure this is a false positive, but Microsoft Security Essentials removes the .zip before I can even open it; it says the detected item is: "Trojan:Win32/Skeeyah.C!plock" I have absolutely no idea what that means, but you might.
Thank you for this trainer, btw, it's much appreciated.
I use MSE myself, updated my definitions today and it's not detected for me.

Tried another browser?

I use MSE myself, updated my definitions today and it's not detected for me.

Tried another browser?
Tried both Chrome and Firefox and MSE "cleaned" it before I could do anything. I just disabled it until I extracted the program and everything's hunky-dory now. Thank you again!

Will this work with mods? I'm pretty sure that depending on the mod, some codes will be broken, but will any of the codes work with mods at all? or will all the codes be broken even if the mod doesn't modify that aspect of the game?

Will this work with mods? I'm pretty sure that depending on the mod, some codes will be broken, but will any of the codes work with mods at all? or will all the codes be broken even if the mod doesn't modify that aspect of the game?
If the game code changes, the scan and patch will fail. If the game code does not change, the scan and patch will work.

So it depends on how the mod works. Some mods will change game code around even if they don't change the functionality.

(Also this targets Terraria.exe, so if you have the game renamed to something else it won't be found.)

I don't know if this has been noted. But even if you have the cheats on and you Drop from the upper sky to the bottom of hell you'll die with a dmg of a bit more than 21400. (I just wanted to see how much dmg it actually does. so i hold the portal gun which increases your fall dmg up to 179mph and fell)

Edit1: But the most interesting thing is after i respawned i was totally invisible

Edit2: And i noticed that the game shows 9999/500 HP instead of the usual 500/500 HP

I don't know if this has been noted. But even if you have the cheats on and you Drop from the upper sky to the bottom of hell you'll die with a dmg of a bit more than 21400. (I just wanted to see how much dmg it actually does. so i hold the portal gun which increases your fall dmg up to 179mph and fell)

Edit1: But the most interesting thing is after i respawned i was totally invisible

Edit2: And i noticed that the game shows 9999/500 HP instead of the usual 500/500 HP
The HP refill code just refills your HP, it doesn't stop it from dropping. Take too much damage and the game will still realize you're dead before it can get refilled.

If you want actual invincibility, use the invincibility code and get hit once.

EDIT: Seriously, how should I name these codes so that people get to use invincibility to become invincible if they want invincibility?

Last edited:
The HP refill code just refills your HP, it doesn't stop it from dropping. Take too much damage and the game will still realize you're dead before it can get refilled.

If you want actual invincibility, use the invincibility code and get hit once.

EDIT: Seriously, how should I name these codes so that people get to use invincibility to become invincible if they want invincibility?

I never said that the invincibility code was NOT on .... i have actually Both codes on all the time o.o''

You need to get hit once first with the invincibility code already enabled for it to have an effect, what it does is make the invulnerability period after getting hit last forever.

If you did that, what killed you?
EDIT: Like, literally. I've heard reports of deaths but not from a repeatable source.

Last edited:
may I ask y when I try to use this offline or connected to a school wifi it crashes? is there a website it tries to report to when in use that is blocked by the school wifi?

may I ask y when I try to use this offline or connected to a school wifi it crashes? is there a website it tries to report to when in use that is blocked by the school wifi?
This has no reliance on any web server, it's self-contained, so it's really weird that it's happening and it's likely something else.

oooh a client speed hack!
Waiting for the night is way too tiring, thanks!
COLOR]

The only things working are infinite stack use, everything else doesn't work and I have no clue how to fix it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom